Please help with my wall painting dilemma! Any advice??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We finally decided to paint at least one room, our bathroom, after living in a new building for 2 years! We decided to go from magnolia to a duck egg green....
The walls went patchy but after we put our kids canvas up it hid it well and we were really pleased with it.... Anyway here's were it turned into a disaster! There was a couple of scratches on the wall, so I decided to touch up with a small paint brush! But it showed up really bad, so I decided to use a small roller.... Next day there was 2 big noticeable patches.... So I then decided to go over it with a big roller, which ended up being spread out over most the wall again with more paint.... Went out, came home 7hrs later to see that the walls are unbelievably patchy, really bad... And there is even a strip of cracking paint :( please please help I needed this done before tomorrow, have guests arriving and don't have the time or money to go and get anything to correct this in time!! What can I do?? Should I call it quits and get a decorator in to fix it??

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back