Please may I change your nappy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FFS.

• Deanne Carson says parents should ask babies for permission before changing their nappies
  • She says it’s important to set up a “culture of consent” in the home
  • But the suggestions have left parents baffled
A sexuality expert has claimed that parents should be made to ask babies to give them permission to change their nappies before they do so.

Deanne Carson left viewers on ABC baffled during an interview in 2018 after the “sexuality educator, speaker and author”, as per her biography on social media, explained her reasons why parents should be asking for permission.

Carson did acknowledge that babies are verbally unable to give permission but did say that could be compensated by ensuring there was eye contract made.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We are starting to, increasingly, live in an emperor's new clothes type of society. More and more obvious sh1t being spouted or enacted and yet in some cases accepted.

OT but like the story a few weeks back of the man, oops sorry trans woman, playing basketball with women with an obvious size and strength advantage.

More to the point.

Who reads this stuff and therefore encourages more of it.

Oh yes, I see now

Funny how the "expert" doesn't post much in terms of her experience or qualifications on her LinkedIn profile.

She appears to have had one job and no qualifications. Why would you hide your experience and qualifications?

I thought this reply on her twitter was funny...

I asked my baby’s permission and they said no. It’s been a week. Should I ask again? Or is that crossing a boundary.
I can sense that she’s telling me she’s a girl even though she has a penis. Should I let her get hormone replacement?

Sponsored Links
Back