Please spare a thought

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To those of us who remember "notb665", please spare a few moments of quiet contemplation to consider the people who were close to notb665, and who are now without him.

If you didn't know him, then maybe it's equally important to remember anyone and everyone less fortunate, and to be thankful for what we have.

View media item 6987

Sponsored Links
I didn't know him as he was before my time. But no man is an island and it is right to pay one's respects to someone who was clearly a valued forum member on here and a father and partner in the real world.

Thanks for the call to reflect Softus - it's a good thing to do

Thankyou Softus for the reminder.

Did enjoy his posts and his reason for his username. A valued forum member and an altogether very decent bloke.

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
Hi Softus.

Nice of you to remember him. He must have been a good friend and his family will be pleased to see him remembered.

Merry Xmas to his family and to you. :D

Makes me remember more vividly my partners loss, when she lost her Dad, then a year later to the day, her Mother, then her brothers, Michael, and Vincent, and Shirley, about the same time. And all the support she received. And my loss of my brother, when I was aged 15, to suicide, he was older than me, and barely experienced life.

I suppose a loved one lost around Christmas is hard to bear, but to recall their spirit, and remember the good times is good, to think they are looking down on us.

it was so so sad as it was a fairly typical diy power tool scenario with not quite the correct set up for ultimate safety :cry: :cry:
in other words attachments sold without the possible deadly consequences mentioned

Sponsored Links
Back