Plumber struggling with vr66 install vaillant

Sponsored Links
YES agreed. A lot of people other than yourself 831 started to say " I don't believe you don't need the vr66" or "the wiring looks fine" etc so I admin 90% of the people here took me on a. Tangent.

Having said that it took a long time for vaillant advance. 5 hours worth of calls.

They also advised my boiler man the stock required.

A vr66 and my boilerman fitted 2 zone valves(which are set to manual now) so aren't required. I could have saved my self 180 pound in costs. On another point this makes the boiler very good value at 1450.

This was on page 3 and then followed eight pages of you ignoring the advice thinking it was just a case of pressing the right button to cure all.:rolleyes:
This is reason . But not the solution.

A solution was

1) don't use the vr66 and wire directly to boiler.
2) remove zone valves or set them to manual.

No one told me this

Sponsored Links
A 627 has an integral diverter valve for use with a cylinder (a four pipe boiler to professionals). Your installer clearly has no idea! You need to start again...

Zone valves are not required

I suspect the boiler has not been set/commissioned properly.

All the pipework is needed it's the valves I don't think are needed.

The boiler/system setup. Doesn't know it needs to open that valve.

They'll have to get it to open first

There was 2 issues here. Zone valves not required. Which was correctly pointed out. And the vr66 was not required. Which was not pointed out

This guy is unreal! I'm sure someone point out the VR66 wasn't needed at somepoint but not wasting my time trawling through. The guy was told and wouldn't listen NOA.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back