Plumbing for a washing machine

You don't want electrical appliances in a toilet at all. Its breaking all the electrical regs

Sponsored Links
Don, You can break as many regs, and as much wind as you like in your bath/utility room :eek: JUST DRILL THAT HOLE :LOL:

superdon said:
I didnt ask about the electrical side, only the plumbing side. If I need any help with the electrics - which I dont, I'll be sure to ask.
OK then, since you're on the subject of being sure about things, be sure about this: you DO need help with the electrical safety regulations. You've shown no sign whatsoever that you're competent in that respect, and it's the duty of people who advise on the forum to point this out to you.

Sponsored Links
People ask 4 advice on this forum & we give 4 free on a basis they need help. If u wana endanger all the occupants without a comment on basic saftey withhold the info that points super stupidity.

On this occasion, bab, I have to disagree with you. Two wrongs don't make a right, and however stupid and "unsuper" superdon might be, I have to decline to stoop to that level.

OK mate i,ll take that back but some days its like knockin ya head against a wall trying to get the point across.

Tell me about it :!:

Seriously, no offence taken, no problem caused, I just tell it how I see it:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back