Plumbing + heating quote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could I get a price check on the following (London Area).
Supply + install combi boiler (worcester greenstar 30cdi) £1200 +vat
Supply + install 8 x double panel convector rad with thermo valve - £3384+ VAT

How doe this sound

Sponsored Links
Sounds great, when do want me to come round. :LOL:

Seriously, get other quotes, as unless the install is particularly strange and the rads are stelrad special orders, someone will be going on hoilday at your expense.

:rolleyes: this quote is very reasonable this bloke above must sell his skills for **** all, ****ing it up for everyone

Is this a complete new system or just new rads on an existing system.

As a retail sale the price should be quoted as vat inclusive, and so should you for price comparisom purposes.

The boiler price seems very good.

The rads are about £1000 more than I would have quoted! And I dont expect to be doing cheap jobs!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Is this a complete new system or just new rads on an existing system.

As a retail sale the price should be quoted as vat inclusive, and so should you for price comparisom purposes.

The boiler price seems very good.

The rads are about £1000 more than I would have quoted! And I dont expect to be doing cheap jobs!

Tony

you don't even know if its a full system or just fitting rads but you're confident its £1000 more than you would charge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back