Plumbworld

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people
Is this site ok? Has anybody got any negatives to say about them?
I have picked a shower to buy and Plumbworld is substantially cheaper than anywhere else, so I want to make sure they are ok before I order it.
Any advice appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I've used them and been pleased. If you buy a known good brand, you may get a good buy. The service has been fine.

If you put "clearance" into the "search" it brings up all current reductions. I got some very good deals on Aqualisa showers a while ago.

They do also sell some cheap stuff which I presume is cheap for a reason.

BTW bar showers seem to be cheaper, and not as good, as round mixers, regardless of make. If you buy a shower mixer, consider if you will need to break tiles and dig it out of the wall when it goes wrong.

I’ve had quite a few things from them and been very pleased with price and service,

I have only bought branded product after shopping around and they have been very competitive on price, got a Mira Leap Pivot Door and Side Panel, Mira Agile ERD shower and some other Mara stuff.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back