Police forces confess 944 officers have a criminal record

Sponsored Links
That is a lot lower than I would have expected.

Many of them are just common THUGS. :evil:

How do you think all that stuff was being stolen from police stations?

Ahh the clever police forces will say that this proves the criminal system works as they now employ reformed characters. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I would have thought that the ability to pervert the cause of justice is a basic requirement of service ... ;)

My days, policeman, "are you known to us"

Now i can say, Why, are you known to us" there's 14 bent coppers in my area, i have to be carefule, who do i phone, if that copper assaults me?

Did have an old email but can't find it, quoting over 83% of MP's have a criminal records, not sure how true is it but I don't trust them either

Did have an old email but can't find it, quoting over 83% of MP's have a criminal records, not sure how true is it but I don't trust them either
An Urban myth...

However in tests 99% have been known to lie their arses off when it suits...

;)

What you're saying is; how do know when an MP is lying, ;) his mouth moves. :LOL: :LOL:

What you're saying is; how do know when an MP is lying, ;) his mouth moves. :LOL: :LOL:
Bob Monkhouse - People always say: "You're a comedian, tell us a joke." They don't say: "You're an MP, tell us a lie." ;)

The expenses scandal a few years ago was a prime example of this, they were all at it pretty much. Shocking.

I brought this up a while back, explaining that i cheat the system(social, housing, anything i can) people didn't like it because i exposed my true colours.

But i said i do what the M.P.s do, but for a lot less money.

And i don't get my job back.

Do what your leaders do, lie, steal, cheat,thieve, con, rip, self suffice.

Look after yourself, if you get the chance take it.

Sponsored Links
Back