Police Brutality

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
A conspiricy (cover up ) theory can be applied to most event's were people have lost there live's , J.F.K assasination , Marlyn Monroe's death , Martin Luther King ect ect , a fortune has been made by some writing book's on the subject , the death of Diana , some actually believe this nonsense organised by Prince Phillip ect ect , the 9/11 attack , so on & so forth , it is a , fact that most people's knowledge on the J.F.K , assasination is from the Oliver Stone film , good film may be ?? but factual , please !! It is only prominent people who are assasinated , every one else only gets murdered !!

Sponsored Links
A conspiricy (cover up ) theory can be applied to most event's were people have lost there live's , J.F.K assasination , Marlyn Monroe's death , Martin Luther King ect ect , a fortune has been made by some writing book's on the subject , the death of Diana , some actually believe this nonsense organised by Prince Phillip ect ect , the 9/11 attack , so on & so forth , it is a , fact that most people's knowledge on the J.F.K , assasination is from the Oliver Stone film , good film may be ?? but factual , please !! It is only prominent people who are assasinated , every one else only gets murdered !!
Was Diana murdered, oh my, and by prince philip, what did she do to deserve this then? :eek:

I'll say it in slightly clearer language...the PM, the Home Sec., the Chief of Police, The regional Commander... Does not giving a flying f**k about the average peeler on the beat and wouldn't bother to cover it up. They have nothing to lose. He was probably a standard copper on 22k a year. He was just a number to them.
It would have done them well on PR if they HAD strung him up, but they didn't... because justice was done.

I read it entirely differently. The police will not tolerate criticism, because any weaknesses will be exploited by those wishing to diminish the police powers. They would never admit they were wrong to shoot menedez, because that an admission anti terrorist laws are wrong, they will never admit culpability to any criminal act by any officer .

The only time they feed a lowly copper to the wolves is if hes bang to rights and its too messy or public to cover. With Menedez, the blame would have fallen on Cressida D1cks, and she is a high flyer career copper, she was worth saving. Similarly, they wernt going to feed anyone from SO9 to the mob either, since its ammunition (pardon the pun) for the anti gun lobby.

I still think you are in Dan Brown territory

You should spend some time reading the speeding forum on www.pepipoo.com, and see how the police lie, cheat, fabricate evidence, misuse equipment, engage in seriously suspect practices and generally ignore the law, all for the purposes of keeping the speed camera money machine rolling. That will open your eye to what the police are really like on an everyday level. The Police are a criminal gang, no different to the Krays or the Richardsons, there objectives and methods are identical.

I'll say it in slightly clearer language...the PM, the Home Sec., the Chief of Police, The regional Commander... Does not giving a flying f**k about the average peeler on the beat and wouldn't bother to cover it up. They have nothing to lose. He was probably a standard copper on 22k a year. He was just a number to them.
It would have done them well on PR if they HAD strung him up, but they didn't... because justice was done.

I read it entirely differently. The police will not tolerate criticism, because any weaknesses will be exploited by those wishing to diminish the police powers. They would never admit they were wrong to shoot menedez, because that an admission anti terrorist laws are wrong, they will never admit culpability to any criminal act by any officer .

The only time they feed a lowly copper to the wolves is if hes bang to rights and its too messy or public to cover. With Menedez, the blame would have fallen on Cressida D1cks, and she is a high flyer career copper, she was worth saving. Similarly, they wernt going to feed anyone from SO9 to the mob either, since its ammunition (pardon the pun) for the anti gun lobby.

You should spend some time reading the speeding forum on www.pepipoo.com, and see how the police lie, cheat, fabricate evidence, misuse equipment, engage in seriously suspect practices and generally ignore the law, all for the purposes of keeping the speed camera money machine rolling. That will open your eye to what the police are really like on an everyday level. The Police are a criminal gang, no different to the Krays or the Richardsons, there objectives and methods are identical.

Yeah, I heard this rant before but chose to ignore it because of it's stupidity. I will do it again. Think before you type. You make yourself look very stupid by referring to the police as a criminal gang.

Sponsored Links

Yeah, I heard this rant before but chose to ignore it because of it's stupidity. I will do it again. Think before you type. You make yourself look very stupid by referring to the police as a criminal gang.

I think someone has been watching too much ashes to ashes, and still lives in the 80's!

Was Diana murdered, oh my, and by prince philip, what did she do to deserve this then? :eek:

That I believe was the theory submittted by Mr Al Fayed , assasinated by MI5 , who were acting on the order's of Prince Phillip ??? some actually believe this nonsense , can not accept that she was killed by a speeding drunk driver !!!

That I believe was the theory submittted by Mr Al Fayed , assasinated by MI5 , who were acting on the order's of Prince Phillip ??? some actually believe this nonsense , can not accept that she was killed by a speeding drunk driver !!!
Well no the driver didn't kill her,she died as a result of her injuries caused by the actions of the driver,but there again if the drunk driver killed her then Mr Fayed is right.

Well no the driver didn't kill her,she died as a result of her injuries caused by the actions of the driver,but there again if the drunk driver killed her then Mr Fayed is right.

Well yes sort of , as I have worded it , but the driver was intoxicated Henry Paul , & was also speeding , which caused the accident resulting in the death's of some , as opposed to the conspiracy theory of MI5 assassination ect ect , or any other theory of foul play by other's !!!e.g deliberate premeditated murder !!!

I'd say that's exactly what this society stands for... bad appales and bullies are NOT appreciated or tollerated anywhere... but you're dealling with a non perfect system, so errors will always get in... if you get things into perspective, there is without doubt the odd innappropriate action by an officer of the law.... but then there is the 'odd' member of the religious fraternity who will sexually abuse young boys... and the 'odd' childminder who will take 100's of indecent photo's of babies and toddlers, and the 'odd' tradesman who will lie to pensioners about the amount of work needed to be done to their roof, and i'm guessing many many people in respected positions who have abused that position.

So if you agree that priests should clean up their act, and childminders should be jailed then surely it follows that brutal police officers that attack people should also be jailed? It seems that we are in agreement eh?

Joe, we are in complete agreement...

But i would say that i still trust my kid's childminder, and i don't go round torching Catholic churches, or calling all other priests 'scum' because of the actions of the 'bad apples'.
So those idiots that hate all coppers because of the actions of those 'bad apples' are just using that as an excuse to help with their deep pschological problems with authority....

And i would just add that quite often a case such as the JCD case, probably isn't quite as simple, or a sick as a paedo priest who gets the worst kind of sexual kick at the expense of a child. I don't believe the guy who shot JCD got some huge buzz from gunning down a fleeing fugative... yes, lot's of botched decision making, and misinformation, but not such a bad apple, more a person not good enough to be doing the job.... however, we can't escape form the fact that the result of these 'errors' were catastrophic... and the guy should be dealt with the same as anyone who causes death by not being any good at their job....

So if you agree that priests should clean up their act, and childminders should be jailed then surely it follows that brutal police officers that attack people should also be jailed? It seems that we are in agreement eh?

i think Moderator 11 is spamming.... isn't that against forum rules? :LOL:

So you think all the thousands of case threads on pepipoo are 'stupid'? I guess you think someone spent months making them all up. I thought you didnt believe in conspiracy theories?

The police have all the characteristics of a criminal gang. There just the official gang. Its a perfectly valid comparison, considering there activities and methods.

You dont need to make yourself look stupid, its self evident.

So you think all the thousands of case threads on pepipoo are 'stupid'? I guess you think someone spent months making them all up. I thought you didnt believe in conspiracy theories?

The police have all the characteristics of a criminal gang. There just the official gang. Its a perfectly valid comparison, considering there activities and methods.

You dont need to make yourself look stupid, its self evident.

/me Shakes head in bemused wonder

What is excessive quoting?? Surely we get to decide what is excessive. Odd Mod

Sponsored Links
Back