Police Brutality

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

Every time I watch this video, I see a girl with a drinks carton in her hand being assaulted by one of our big brave police officers.

Read the story, watch the Video and make up your own mind.

Sponsored Links
Every time I watch this video, I see a girl with a drinks carton in her hand being assaulted by one of our big brave police officers.

There is already a thread about this.

Everytime I see it, I see a stupid person getting moved by people doing their job in difficult circumstances.

There is already a thread about this.

Everytime I see it, I see a stupid person getting moved by people doing their job in difficult circumstances.

We all do jobs in difficult circumstances at times, does that give us the right to assault someone?

I see a person acting within the law being assaulted by someone paid to uphold the law. Funny how we see it so differently. But having read some of your other posts, your reply does not surprise me at all.

"getting moved" means being whacked on the face then hit with a weapon?

What happened to you last time you parked on a yellow line?

Sponsored Links
"getting moved" means being whacked on the face then hit with a weapon?

What happened to you last time you parked on a yellow line?
I got flogged with a cat-o-nine-tails by the burly black man on the moped. Is this not normal then :confused:

I see a police officer surrounded by a baying screaming mob who fears for his own safety.. the first "slap to the face" was when she came towards him the second time afeter being pushed away. he swings round to face her rather than be blindsided and she happens to be the right height to get the back of his hand to the face..

he withdrawa and draws his batton as a visual warning to keep back but she starts towards him again with one hand raised grasping something that may or may not be a weapon, so he strikes at her legs to dissable her..

you only see it from one angle, from his perspective you don't know how it looked to him so you can't judge..

strange how no one mentions the black man in the background getting manhandled by 4 police officers, you only care about the "poor defenseless woman"..

its down to colour black police man hits white woman, thats ok, if it was the other way around it would be different.

its down to colour black police man hits white woman, thats ok, if it was the other way around it would be different.

WTF are you on about??

Dumb woman harrasses police person, gets whacked...what has colour got to do with anything?

Not seen anyone mention the police officers getting injured by masked protesters throwing objects either!

you only see it from one angle, from his perspective you don't know how it looked to him so you can't judge..

Well you seem to have made a whole host judgements from seeing the same video.

Also, the poor little policeman was surrounded by other policemen as well.

Poor innocent little woman yes.......

Didn't she sell her stpry via Max Clifford?
Didn't she not testify for fear of having her personal life brought into it?
Do you think she wasn't there looking for trouble?

Always 2 sides to every story

she may or may not be a nice person, but is a policeman entitled to assault her because she shouted at him?

she may or may not be a nice person, but is a policeman entitled to assault her because she shouted at him?

He didn't - he apparemtly defended himself as he thought she had a weapon in her hand. But I appreciate you probably knew that anyway

As I say always 2 sides

its down to colour black police man .

Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

Why start another thread about this when we already have Joe's thread :?:

Sponsored Links
Back