Police Brutality

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
ah well, that's the end of this thread then :rolleyes:

It ended the second someone brought colour in to it.

Because we all know that middle England would be a lot more accepting of a Black guy hitting a white woman than if he was white..... (????!!)

He didn't choose his race, yet people are suggesting it was preplanned because of his skin colour...very odd.

Sponsored Links
If theres already a thread, post the damn link to it. Or is it some sort of guessing game to find it?

The police in question are the TSG, the Tactical Support Group. They are bunch of violent thugs, so much in fact that these 200 officers are responsible for one third of all the complaints to the IPCC.

You have to realise the police are a criminal gang, in exactly the same way as the Krays or the Richardsons or the Triads are. The ignore the law when it suits them, and they use violence to achieve there ends. And they are corrupt and dishonest. The Police are just bigger and better funded than most gangs (unless you go to Columbia).

If theres already a thread, post the damn link to it. Or is it some sort of guessing game to find it?
here
The police in question are the TSG, the Tactical Support Group. They are bunch of violent thugs, .
Is it a prerequisite for them to be "violent thugs" in order to join?

If you read the rest of the sentence, it would seem so. These are the same bunch that beat he crap out the G20 protestors.

Sponsored Links
here
The police in question are the TSG, the Tactical Support Group. They are bunch of violent thugs, .

If you read the rest of the sentence, it would seem so. These are the same bunch that beat he crap out the G20 protestors.
They wouldn't happen to have also been involved with the death of that mateyboy a day or so prior to this?

here

They wouldn't happen to have also been involved with the death of that mateyboy a day or so prior to this?

Yep, that was them as well.

Having watched this video , it seems pretty obvious to me that Tomlinson had it coming to him.

Ah so you approve of the state murder of innocent passers by trying to get home ? Since when was the penalty for lawful political protest death? And who appointed the Police judge , jury and executioner?

They had already prevented him from getting home for more than a hour.

You want to be careful approving of such actions. The next innocent person the police choose to attack and kill might be you, or your loved ones. I suspect your views might change radically then. After all, the police and security services are no strangers to the state execution of innocent people, ask the De Menedez Family or the wife of Dr David Kelly, or indeed Blair Peach, i could make you a long list here, its not exactly uncommon.

And ofc lets not forget all the innocent peopel stitched up by the police and left to rot in jail, such as the Guilford Four, the McGuire Seven, The Birmingham Six, Bridgewater Four, the Cardiff Newsagent Three, Timothy Evans, Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, Stefan Kiszko and Winston Silcott, to name a few. All innocent people stitched up by the police.

Dont have any illusions about the police, they are a criminal gang no different to the Krays or the Richardsons. They will break the law and use violence with impunity, and do not consider themselves subject to the laws of the land or its justice.

You are picking on the wrong guy. Do you know what the word 'irony' means?

Winston silcott innocent get a grip. And as for the irish bombers perhaps if the guilty one amongst them had told the truth the others innocent of that crime would not have had to suffer years inside,

As for the woman she is on a demonstration that lets be honest a majority of the participants are looking for a fight and confrontation . She got a back hander and a bit of a bruise.
I am sure the thousands she made out of it and the street cred from her cohorts made up for it

Winston silcott innocent get a grip. And as for the irish bombers perhaps if the guilty one amongst them had told the truth the others innocent of that crime would not have had to suffer years inside,

As for the woman she is on a demonstration that lets be honest a majority of the participants are looking for a fight and confrontation . She got a back hander and a bit of a bruise.
I am sure the thousands she made out of it and the street cred from her cohorts made up for it

Winston Sillcot:All three convictions were quashed on 25 November 1991 after forensic tests suggested the men's confessions had been fabricated.
Silcott subsequently received compensation of £17,000 for his wrongful conviction. Silcott received a further £50,000 in compensation from the Metropolitan Police in an out-of-court settlement which ended a civil prosecution against the force for malicious prosecution. You think they settled out of court because they had nothing to hide?

None of the irish have ever been implicated or accused of terrorist activities, they were simply picked on as an easy stitch up. You really dont care who gets accused and stiched up, do you, innocent really is a foriegn word to you, isnt it?

Like Ive said before, you want to be very careful giving the police the right to beat up people, one day they might pick on you, then who are you going to complain to? The fact is, if you or I had done that, we would be prosecuted for assault. Why then should a police officer be outside the law and be able to assault people with impunity? The law must apply equally to all, other wise its worthless and you have a fascist police state.

Remember, when you flippantly give away other people human rights and civil liberties, your giving your own away as well, and you might need them one day. Its taken a thousand years to get them in the first place.

Remember, when you flippantly give away other people human rights and civil liberties, your giving your own away as well, and you might need them one day. Its taken a thousand years to get them in the first place.
This reminds me of this poem for some reason by Niemöller

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out - because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the communists
and I did not speak out - because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me -
and by then there was no one left to speak out for me.

This reminds me of this poem for some reason by Niemöller

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out - because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the communists
and I did not speak out - because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me -
and by then there was no one left to speak out for me.

Nice one...

Sponsored Links
Back