Cop Shows

You really don't understand do you?

The cops take the same line, funnily enough.

It's not being awkward or disrespectful. It's called standing up for your rights.

You obviously don't think the police demanding you do stuff you don't lawfully have to do is awkward or disrespectful.....

Sponsored Links
I'm wondering what put the scrote in the position to being questioned by the rozzers in the first place.

It's not being awkward or disrespectful. It's called standing up for your rights.
Oh please. It's called being a complete arrshole.

"Standing up for my rights", AKA "I read it on the internet", is what every single back-chatting child is now doing in school and carrying on with when they leave and have to deal with anyone or anyone in authority in life afterwards.

Yeah, "standing up for my rights" and filming myself standing up for my rights and putting it on Ticktok/YouTube/FB/Twitter to show everyone how clever I am.

Or I can just get out of my car. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You seem to be stuck on the getting out of the car thing.

It's more than that.

It's about giving them your licence (they will take it away and can be as slow as they like because you won't leave without it).
It's about getting in the back of their car (their domain, they are in control).

They will try all sorts of tricks.

"You were going very fast back there, weren't you?" (Have you got any evidence of this?)

"I stopped you because you went through a red light." (I have dash cam and I know I did not)

Don't get me wrong, not all police are like this. But a lot are. I will respect the cops that do their job properly, but I do not and will never support coppers that do not.

If you're OK with police acting this way, sobeit.

But there are many who object. And it's not being awkward or disrespectful. It really isn't.

But I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.

The police should be able to deal with suspects as they see fit, like they did in the old days. There's too much scrutiny now.

The hypothetical suspect they just pulled over.

I don't know any rozzers that have the time or the inclination to pull someone over just for the crack.

When i were a lad cycling to work early one morning, a couple o' coppers pulled me over to warn me my lights weren't on.
The light was fine, day just breaking, and visibility was good enough to see a car coming a mile away.
It must've been a long boring night and they saw me as a means to get their jollies.

The hypothetical suspect they just pulled over.

I don't know any rozzers that have the time or the inclination to pull someone over just for the crack.

the paperwork they have to fill in for just pulling someone over is immense, so they dont do it for fun.

i'm not sure what the point of this thread is. if plod pulls you over the best way for a quick resolution is to be polite. they ask you to get out of the car then do so.

they dont always ask you to get in the back of their car, usually if its poor weather or on a motorway etc. Its not an automatic thing.

i've been pulled over plenty of times in my youth for generally driving like a tit like most boys do at 17/18. Always been polite, done as was requested, apologised for my behaviour, always made sure my cars were insured and properly road legal etc, and the worst i got was an on the spot fine of £30 and a telling off. took all of 10 minutes of my time.

You'll generally find if you are respectful to the police they will be respectful to you.

most of these youtube/tiktok things etc etc the people are generally being disrespectful to the police for the sake of it.

if you get asked to sit in the back of the car again its not really a big thing, if you've done nothing wrong then hey wont arrest you for it. Whether its in there domain or not, it really makes no odds as to whether you are actually guilt of something.

Sponsored Links
Back