Police Brutality

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
oh look, more Police State targetting of innocent people, here

Why would you want to photograph 14 million innocent people every day and keep the piccies for two years ? Unless it really IS a Fascist Police State.

Why would you want to photograph 14 million innocent people every day and keep the piccies for two years ? Unless it really IS a Fascist Police State.

Not my PICTURE!!!! That is where my soul is!!!

Sponsored Links

kneejerk stuff.... what have you got to hide? you'll want coppers to look away when you walk past next.....

personally i think if they take and keep 14 million photgraphs, and it helps lock up one serious crim... (who otherwise might have got off through insufficient evidence) then i'm all for it !

kneejerk stuff.... what have you got to hide? you'll want coppers to look away when you walk past next.....

personally i think if they take and keep 14 million photgraphs, and it helps lock up one serious crim... (who otherwise might have got off through insufficient evidence) then i'm all for it !

No its not justified, its a massive sledgehammer to crack a tiny egg. Why do they need to keep daily track of me, when i have comitted no crime? Its the thin end of the wedge. Next they will be reading all you mail, monitoring your emails, listing your TV viewing, making databases of your friends, keeping records of your credit card usage ........... its a Police State, its a massive interference in your Privacy. And weve already seen the inability of the police and the government to utterly fail to protect your private data.

The funny thing about privacy is that its only worth preserving if you appreciate the value of it. Guess you dont value your privacy. That said, im sure you therefore wont mind sending me all your bank and credit card information, thanks.

No its not justified, its a massive sledgehammer to crack a tiny egg. Why do they need to keep daily track of me, when i have comitted no crime? Its the thin end of the wedge. Next they will be reading all you mail, monitoring your emails, listing your TV viewing, making databases of your friends, keeping records of your credit card usage ........... its a Police State, its a massive interference in your Privacy. And weve already seen the inability of the police and the government to utterly fail to protect your private data.

The funny thing about privacy is that its only worth preserving if you appreciate the value of it. Guess you dont value your privacy. That said, im sure you therefore wont mind sending me all your bank and credit card information, thanks.

how much does it bother you that people know you walked past Argos tonight on your way home....? well if the police (or the state) don't know that, then there are some other people who do know.... it always comes back to what have you got to hide?

As for my bank details being brandished about... well that is much different and you know that....

As for my bank details being brandished about... well that is much different and you know that....

Ah so there IS a limit as to how much of your personal life you want kept private? Its an arbitrary limit as well, isnt it?

My limit it easy. NIL of my private life shall be documented by the state. Mind your own damn business.

As for what have i got to hide, the answer is nothing. On the other hand, the more information they store, they more likely you are to become an innocent victim of a mistake. We could start a whole new thread on ID theft, and miscarriage of justice, and loss of data by the state. If the state has none of my data, its cant lose it and it cant make any mistakes with it.

If the government ever manages to introduce its ID card will you carry one?

Will you still carry one when i tell you the technology was broken three years ago, and two swedish guys demonstrated they could read a proposed uk id card remotely at a range of 30 metres and within 2 hours, decrypt and clone it, thereby stealing your identity without eve going near you.

The state is not a fit, competant and proper body to hold massive amounts of my personal data .

Ah so there IS a limit as to how much of your personal life you want kept private? Its an arbitrary limit as well, isnt it?

My limit it easy. NIL of my private life shall be documented by the state. Mind your own damn business.

As for what have i got to hide, the answer is nothing. On the other hand, the more information they store, they more likely you are to become an innocent victim of a mistake. We could start a whole new thread on ID theft, and miscarriage of justice, and loss of data by the state. If the state has none of my data, its cant lose it and it cant make any mistakes with it.

If the government ever manages to introduce its ID card will you carry one?

Will you still carry one when i tell you the technology was broken three years ago, and two swedish guys demonstrated they could read a proposed uk id card remotely at a range of 30 metres and within 2 hours, decrypt and clone it, thereby stealing your identity without eve going near you.

The state is not a fit, competant and proper body to hold massive amounts of my personal data .

Calm down dear, it's only a forum...

(but seriously, apologies, if it seems i'm taking the pee!)

My point is that it's all about the horse before the cart, or the cart before the horse.....

recent advice on a tv show bout scammers was... "always check the id of engineers who come to the door".... but i'm sure it;s easy enough to create a false police constable's id, and who of us would know enough to question it? id is ******

it's whether you just distrust everything official, or whether you trust it and then see it's faults... and then whether you avoid those faults....

incorrect convictions will always occur... whether they know you or not.... that's because the perpetrator will be trying to avoid detection.. not because the authorities are corrupt..

What you're doing is hindering at the expense of your liberties... well that's fine for you personally.... but what about the rest od society?... i'm sure if it was the other way round, you'd want justice?

gOING back to original post
YEP she deserved it..... Had many a belt in the mouth and round the ear by a copper...... did i deserve it yeah ///did i complain no .... laughed about it and how i deserved it.
sIMPLE put yourself in that position you deserve what you get

Delroy Smellie will be pensioned off. After having his ugly block head plastered all over the papers and TV he could never go back to his previous role of beating women. He'd be targeted for sure. So you see the protesters won in the end.
The protesters have the ultimate weapon - video evidence.

Sponsored Links
Back