Police Stupidity

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
american police are stupid - just see their bits in road wars etc.

you can remove the word "police" and get another truism

If they're so stupid, why do they fry their murderers, whilst we release them after 12 years with a new identity and benefits ready to kill again?

Accusing all Americans of being stupid, when you have probably never even been there, just displays crass ignorance.

Its like saying that all blacks are muggers!

Sponsored Links
american police are stupid - just see their bits in road wars etc.

you can remove the word "police" and get another truism

If they're so stupid, why do they fry their murderers, whilst we release them after 12 years with a new identity and benefits ready to kill again?

Accusing all Americans of being stupid, when you have probably never even been there, just displays crass ignorance.

Its like saying that all blacks are muggers!

Sorry you can't spot sarcasm and feel that my comment was racist and offensive. Out of interest, why is the thought "all blacks are muggers" even in your head, unless, I assume, you are making a point based on a grossly stupid statement. Which was my point, in case you overlooked it :confused:

a sizable minority.

How does that work then................. :rolleyes:

In the same way that we have a government that doesn't have a majority that elected it (defined by more than 50%), but the largest minority.

In the context of the police, "institutional racism" is a phrase that springs to mind that was claimed to be the situation of a certain police force. Somehow, I doubt that all personnel with this outlook (and were happy to operate within the regime) have since that time resigned, retired or just left, and hence a sizable minority still exists.

Sponsored Links
and whats with the codes they use on their radios? "i've got a 10-4" etc???

Professionals use language that is designed to enable easy communication between themselves in clear and concise statements. Since the police are of limited vocabularistic abilities, they have to create their own set of lingo/jargon.

Although, on another line of enquiry, it has been demonstrated that a sizable minority of them are racist, and almost all of them are offensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-code

This is the list of 10-codes used by (amongst others) N American police & CB users.

It is not as widely used as once was, as many codes now have several meanings.

When he saw that it didn't debilitate me like the 3 other he'd just sprayed

Finally, years of munching vindaloo pays off! :LOL:

Lol, yeah.
I'd been introduced to CS gas a few times whilst in the Marines, so pepper spray didn't seem too bad at all. I just turned away (instinctively), then slowly turned my head back and spat on the ground (i know, lol, real movie scene styley). And his face honestly showed the look of a startled rabbit so he took off like one when i gave him the 1000yd stare!
Only later after having a shower did the burning kick in! :oops: :confused:

i was standing waiting for a bus and there was two young fellas bout 15 waiting there too and smoking a joint. the cops pulled up and searched them both, one of them had a wee tiny bit of hash, maybe enough for a small joint. the pc that searched the kids turn to the other police man and said, 'grab me an evidence bag out of the boot.' so he went off and rummaged about for a while and said, 'theres no small bags left ive only got this' and he pulled out a big white binbag that said EVIDENCE on it. everyone standing at the bus stop including the two kids and his colleague was bent over laughing at him. his face was a picture, he was ragin :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back