Police search more whites

To gain the passes I'd expect that they had to comply with some criteria and therefore be entitled to them, as for the ones that bunk on surely the driver should not move on until they either get off or pay? I could understand your grievance otherwise.

Sponsored Links
Them buses they do, but there are bendy buses (run every 5 mins or so) and have 3 sets of doors, is a very long bus, and there are half a dozen touch on screens spread down the bus, that the driver does not see!!

Inspectors hardly ever come on these buses, usually only on the other type where you touch on at the driver's seat!! They would catch hundreds on the bendy buses!

Them buses they do, but there are bendy buses (run every 5 mins or so) and have 3 sets of doors, is a very long bus, and there are half a dozen touch on screens spread down the bus, that the driver does not see!!

Inspectors hardly ever come on these buses, usually only on the other type where you touch on at the driver's seat!! They would catch hundreds on the bendy buses!
I'm not aware of these types of bus and it seems a daft idea open to abuse.

there should be lanes with sensors as each passenger gets on counting and if the numbers getting on doesnt tally with the swiped numbers then a light should inform the driver not to pull away until an inspector or himself checks all the tickets/passes.

I suppose thats technology for you

these buses going into London though get very busy, a laser wouldn't cope or work!

I agree it stupid though. I think inspectors would have a field day on these buses!

Sponsored Links
In Leicester for example there are more asians than whites backed up by research by the local council.

In Leicester for example there are more asians than whites backed up by research by the local council.
And ... Whilst their ethnic origin may well be Asian the biggest proportion will still be ENGLISH ... Do you actually recognise the difference or are you part of the intellectual Jim Dowson brigade who cites the Daily Mail and Sun as newpapers of note and expects English people to be white ... One small step towards a requirement to be blonde with blue eyes also :rolleyes:

MW

jesus was born in a barn but it does not make him a donkey.

are we now saying eeyore was the son of god :eek:
images

Sponsored Links
Back