Police search more whites

I suppose its down to my not understanding how something as innocent as a conversation in a different language could get someone so angry?

To me it just doesn't make sense.

Sponsored Links
It makes me annoyed as when I go on buses / trains I feel as if I am the ONLY English person on there, all these people have invaded our country and don't even make an effort to respect our language. They shout, screach, leave litter all over the bus, have no respect for anyone.

They could be talking about me, plotting stuff, anything!! It is not right. Why start off in english and then go in another language all of a sudden?

If I go abroad, I respect other countries and cultures. If I moved there, I;d learn the lingo and try and mingle with the people there.

Used to get searched all the time in Northern Ireland, didn't cost me a thought as knew was innocent and if by searching loads they catch one killer seems small price to pay in my eyes

Sponsored Links
They could be talking about me, plotting stuff
Oh come on, that's verging on being paranoid, have you thought that they could just be going about their daily business or are all foreigners potential terrorists in your eyes? If so then this is, as said above, tarring all with the same brush

If they were talking about their business, why switch from one language to the other like that.????

I am not paranoid just hate this country being looked upon as a joke.

I don't tar everyone with the same brush, and i'm not saying all foreigners are terrorist, but if having to talk english in public stops just ONE terror act, then it'll be worth it.

If they were talking about their business, why switch from one language to the other like that.????
Perhaps they saw you looking at them and thought you were eavesdropping as said before, you cant blame a person for not wanting someone privvy to their conversation or more realistically they feel more comfortable talking at speed in their own dialect?.

To lay down rules that everyone should talk in english is dictatorial and restrictive, as for terrorists plottting on trains and buses they'd be stupid to be shouting even in their own language as anyone who understands could overhear, therefore that doesnt seem a very solid argument.

The people were sitting behind me, I didn't look round at them.. This is too common now.

In the workplace I find it racist. It is supposed to be equal, so we should all communicate in the same language if capable of doing so.

It just shocks me how many foreign people are in England - living but not wanting to be part of our society. If they love their country so much then why come here in the 1st place. We have enough of our own people without homes and jobless. We need to put OUR people 1st, and lay down rules that MUST be followed, just like other countries do. It is time this country got a grip and put its own people 1st.

The people were sitting behind me, I didn't look round at them.. This is too common now.

In the workplace I find it racist. It is supposed to be equal, so we should all communicate in the same language if capable of doing so.

It just shocks me how many foreign people are in England - living but not wanting to be part of our society. If they love their country so much then why come here in the 1st place. We have enough of our own people without homes and jobless. We need to put OUR people 1st, and lay down rules that MUST be followed, just like other countries do. It is time this country got a grip and put its own people 1st.

I agree, when in public you must speak english! If you don't like it live elsewhere, simple. These parasites make me sick-they are dragging this country into the gutter where they belong. Britain for the British! The bnp have the right idea.

Scarily, and sadly, the BNP are the only party who are saying what most british people think, and are not scared to do so. They are the only party noticing and wanting to deal with the increasing and dangerously increasing immigration levels.

If you want to live in any country, you should be willing to speak the language, repsect the country and intigrate with the people.

I agree, when in public you must speak english! If you don't like it live elsewhere, simple. These parasites make me sick-they are dragging this country into the gutter where they belong. Britain for the British! The bnp have the right idea.
:eek: and people wonder why the bnp are not taken seriously except by those with similar views

The people were sitting behind me, I didn't look round at them
You are being specific now whereas before I took your argument as being a generalisation of something that occurs each day?

In general it is a lot of people on public transport, sitting anywwhere on the damn bus!! I don't eyeball anyway I sit there and just look out of the window keeping myself to myself! It happens every day, several times every journey. I find it insulting.

:eek: and people wonder why the bnp are not taken seriously except by those with similar views

a lot of people do though - and the voting increase shows that!

And you honestly believe that to be the case and not due to tactical voting, then why have the bnp not been in government before?

Sponsored Links
Back