Police search more whites

BNP are gaining more votes now (and UKIP noticeably) due to the rise in problems and people getting fed up with it, and with our government washing it under the carpet all the time. Before the problems hadn't escalated so bad.

If there was a gen election tomorrow, BNP would gain a lot more seats and UKIP would run conservatives very close for power.

Sponsored Links
And you honestly believe that to be the case and not due to tactical voting, then why have the bnp not been in government before?

they may be soon! Enoch Powell was right. The bnp are only saying what every englishman is thinking. We as a nation are being robbed blind by the enemy within-the asylum seekers, the benefit cheats, the Islamic terrorists ,the drug dealers, the people trafficers etc etc and they're all immigrants! Fact.

BNP are gaining more votes now (and UKIP noticeably) due to the rise in problems and people getting fed up with it, and with our government washing it under the carpet all the time. Before the problems hadn't escalated so bad.

If there was a gen election tomorrow, BNP would gain a lot more seats and UKIP would run conservatives very close for power.

damn right! The media give the bnp a bad rep because the media is controlled by a large sector of immigrants- they wish to protect their own intrests.

:LOL: :LOL: so no english benefit cheats or drug dealers for starters?

Sponsored Links
Why in this day and age of racism, is there an asian news reporter of the year award? and a black police officer of the year award? This is racist. If it were a caucausin reporter of the year award, it'd be condemned straight away and a big stink made!!!!!

As dangermouse says the media is controlled by foreigners!!

And where do you hear about all these stories of immigrants etc etc but in the media, seems a bit paradoxical if you ask me.

A true englishman is renowned for being reserved not extremist.

And where do you hear about all these stories of immigrants etc etc but in the media, seems a bit paradoxical if you ask me.

A true englishman is renowned for being reserved not extremist.

the daily mail and the sun are one of the last bastions of england, the rest are afraid to upset the applecart.

exactly, the rest are scared to say what most people think.... and what is the TRUTH!!!!!

Hoensty is the best policy :)

and all papers and other media are just words and pictures its how the reader perceives this subject matter, this means that all views are subjective and not necessarily correct except by the readers viewpoint.

Its the point of debate to try to convince another of one's viewpoint, to do this its usually with rational conversation (in any language :D ) this can only be done with evidence to back up ones beliefs.

So if the media cannot be trusted then how can one know that they are reading the truth or just editorial propaganda?

The media certainly know how to play with human emotions and with a few lines can stir up bitter hatred and the like very easily.

History has shown how a nation spoon fed this propaganda can be programmed to subservience and forget rationalism.

The trouble i see these days is the trend to manipulate the "truth" in accordance with agendas, whether this is to topple a current government or to try to control funding in a particuar direction or to divert attention in a different direction.

you don't need the media to see (with your own eyes) the state of the country- you can see it day in day out by living here!!! In the real world, not on tv!

you don't need the media to see (with your own eyes) the state of the cluntry day in day out by living here!!! In the real world, not on tv!
But thats your viewpoint, Do you see shootings everyday personally i mean, or have you personally been mugged by a foreigner? If so, is this now tainting the way you look at all other foreigners?

unless you travel the country end to end you only see a small piece of the picture which can lead to a false perception, therefore most people watch the news and read papers to fill themselves with the latest goings on.

Now if this news is biased.....

What I see every day is more foreign people than English people in England and it scares me. I am not talking about muggings/shootings. I am on public transport and feel like I am abroad!

On the bus I must be the only mug who pays, most do not touch in with their oyster cards, they sneak on, most get free bus passes, it makes me sick.

Id expect to see more foreigners in Blackpool, being as its a tourist resort :D but seriously, are the ones with free passes old or schoolkids?

Where I live our local tight tory councils don't even give free passes to the elderly!

I know the school kids get free passes, but most are adults, men mainly, but women with 2 kids in a buggy or 2 small kids seem to get free ones too!

Sponsored Links
Back