More statistics

Sponsored Links
Metropolitan Police officers were four times more likely to use force against black people compared with the white population, new figures have suggested.
"Any time I go out the fear of a police car behind me or fear of police alarm is constant," he said.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-53407560

Conflation .

If anyone screams in the face of a police officer, they themselves have heightened the tension.

Conflation .

If anyone screams in the face of a police officer, they themselves have heightened the tension.
If the police have demonstrated their racism against black people, they'll be aggressive from the outset.
In addition, from the same source:
'They wanted me to be aggressive'
Dwayne Francis was detained while waiting in his car for a post office to open en route to work.

Despite showing them his work badge, the officers insisted Mr Francis, a safeguarding lead at a school in Southwark, get out of his car.

"Within 30 seconds I was in handcuffs and police were surrounding me," Mr Francis said.
Mr Francis said the officer who put him in handcuffs was "being antagonistic" and "belittling" him.​

Sponsored Links
They are also an organisation, an institution. You do realise that, don't you?

If that is relevant, you will have no problem showing us the section in their training manual, employment contracts, guidance notes, SOPs, where the use of force is actively encouraged against "black people", compared to against "white people".

Do you seriously believe that is how Institutional Racism works?

No, of course you don't.

Pretty basic if you think about it. Slippery pole, if you can climb it your not a racist.

Do you seriously believe that is how Institutional Racism works?

No, of course you don't.

Ah, so you'll be able to show us the relevant part or part of the procedure or similar, where racist behaviour is permitted.

And this is why the BLM movement is so important - most white people just don't know what goes on, and don't want to believe there is a problem. And that is the problem. Turning a blind eye, ignoring the countless examples of racism occurring in this country, people go about their lives thinking everything is OK, while also, paradoxically, saying the BLM movement is just making things worse for black people, not better.

Brig is being silly again.
That is your answer to everything.Nosey=Gammon.JonnyD=SillyCopy and paste..LAL..Blame Brexit.Linky linky.RazzleDazzle..""The Waffler.Sir Gal..""do you know who I am""

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back