For Himmy

• Thread starter Deleted2797112
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for one moment that you do not "get it", nor do I believe that you didn't "get it" from the very start: I do however believe that you have an ideological position from which you will not sway, and everything you have posted has been a diversion.
Rest assured. I do get that some in society enjoy the opportunity to spout preconceived conjecture, then go looking for whatever they can find on which to claim there is 'data' or 'facts' to support their ideology, when in truth, there is none, or very thin evidence to support a different hypothesis all together.

I also believe that almost everyone else has an ideological position from which they will not sway.
My ideological position is based on logic, reasoned argument, observation of behaviour, intuition and known facts, not on preconceived conjecture.

Now, when you've finished with the ad hominem comments, do you have anything to add to the discussion?
I am more than willing to be swayed by intelligent reasoned discussion, but insults just doesn't cut it.

Sponsored Links
Typical Himmy dominated thread. Mind numbing pages of bull and bluster interspersed with wild accusations, misconceptions, virtue signalling and anti-racist claptrap. Amongst the endless multiquotes, links and tedious paragraphs of text.

But hasn't it always been thus? Whichever alter ego he's adopting this week.

YAWN!

Yes, he certainly hasn't mastered 'less is more' when it comes to his tomes :)
Usual resort to ad hominem insults.
when you've finished, have you anything to add to issue under discussion.
Or do you prefer that, as usual, I am the subject under discussion?

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back