Cambodia, Vietnam etc success stories

• Thread starter sodthisforfun
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
And you could be considered as a cyberbully.
But fortunately we don't take you too seriously. :ROFLMAO:

Well. U would know Himagin

U have dished enough abuse out over the years

And incidentaly u can measure a rain drop
( face book)

As I said, you stay banned, I'll be polite.
You know, I really thought your threat was aimed at me. Now I realise it wasn't at all.
You've no doubt done your very best to persuade the mods to ban me, but that hasn't been successful.
You (and probably transam) enjoy some sort of privileged position that you can't be banned, despite persistent abusive behaviour.
Yet you don't have the authority of a mod otherwise you would have banned me a while ago.

So your threat was really aimed at the mods, ban me or you will continue your persistent abusive behaviour, proving that the site is not a friendly site, and you are more than prepared to damage the reputation of the site.

Well clearly the mods have a dilemma. Ban me to stop you being abusive, or risk the reputation of the site by your persistent and repetitive abuse.
Looking back, transam, especially has always been abusive, and no doubt will continue to do so. I've also seen a diatribe of exceptional expletives from you in your previous personna, so there's no guarantee that you will keep your word.
Quite a dilemma they have.

On top of all this, it would appear that you want me banned to prevent me highlighting Vinty's prejudicial comments, ReaganAndCarter's racist posts, transam's inherent dishonesty and rampant xenophobia, and EFLImpudence's persistent invalid arguments about racism and antisemitism.

Does that some things up nicely?
Now if I'm banned we can all understand why.

Sponsored Links
You know, I really thought your threat was aimed at me. Now I realise it wasn't at all.
You've no doubt done your very best to persuade the mods to ban me, but that hasn't been successful.
You (and probably transam) enjoy some sort of privileged position that you can't be banned, despite persistent abusive behaviour.
Yet you don't have the authority of a mod otherwise you would have banned me a while ago.

So your threat was really aimed at the mods, ban me or you will continue your persistent abusive behaviour, proving that the site is not a friendly site, and you are more than prepared to damage the reputation of the site.

Well clearly the mods have a dilemma. Ban me to stop you being abusive, or risk the reputation of the site by your persistent and repetitive abuse.
Looking back, transam, especially has always been abusive, and no doubt will continue to do so. I've also seen a diatribe of exceptional expletives from you in your previous personna, so there's no guarantee that you will keep your word.
Quite a dilemma they have.

On top of all this, it would appear that you want me banned to prevent me highlighting Vinty's prejudicial comments, ReaganAndCarter's racist posts, transam's inherent dishonesty and rampant xenophobia, and EFLImpudence's persistent invalid arguments about racism and antisemitism.

Does that some things up nicely?
Now if I'm banned we can all understand why.

Transam abusive :eek:

What abuse :confused:

****.. arsehole.. just posting to see what this forum allows :)

Edit: ooh! It works!

No, tiz just more of your weird, logic-less drivel tbh.
If you have a plausible alternative explanation for you and transam are allowed to continue with your repetitive abuse, and why you are determined to continue that abuse despite the obvious fact that it has little effect on me, and despite the damage inflicted on the reputation of the site as a friendly site, please share it with us.

Always the victim.
Always blaming the victim for your abuse.

And it was addressed to you, nobody else. You keep quoting rules at me and I'll keep reminding you that as a banned bloke, several times over, you're a hypocrite (very repetitively I will add :LOL:).
And I'll keep quoting rules at you while you continue to ignore them, and are allowed to continue to ignore them.
I would consider that you have breached all four rules highlighted. But I'm not a mod.
upload_2020-8-5_9-8-40.png

If you have a plausible alternative explanation for you and transam are allowed to continue with your repetitive abuse, and why you are determined to continue that abuse despite the obvious fact that it has little effect on me, and despite the damage inflicted on the reputation of the site as a friendly site, please share it with us.

Always blaming the victim for your abuse.

And I'll keep quoting rules at you while you continue to ignore them, and are allowed to continue to ignore them.
I would consider that you have breached all four rules highlighted. But I'm not a mod.
Aw, you're always the victim, blameless for your being an idiot - always someone else's fault. We get the message Himmy, you think you're perfect.

(laughing at the little effect on you comment - it upsets you greatly because you cry "unfair!" about it over and over again!).

How many times do you want to put the rules up? I think you accused me of being repetitive yesterday :LOL::LOL:. As you're having trouble reading, I will repeat myself again in response to your faux outrage, if you want me to be polite to you and obey forum rules, then you obey the wishes of this website and stay banned. How many times have you disregarded their wishes now...?! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back