Cambodia, Vietnam etc success stories

• Thread starter sodthisforfun
  • Start date
It all started in China

they are responsible , back ward practices ;)

All of the world's governments get together, and say "Fook it ; we'll just reset our finances to where we all were at the start of 2020."

"And China ; you're paying for it."

One can hope (y)

Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you'd noticed the time, you might have understood that I had to get back to work. I didn't need any convenient excuse.

Ah! It's the victim's fault again. Blame the victim.

That's not the truth, it's just your opinion.

In your opinion. Strangely, I don't value the opinion of someone who reverts to abuse so quickly, so persistently and so often.

By all means show me examples of me being abusive to others.

If I thought I was wrong, I would readily apologise. I don't, therefore I won't.

Then you should try to argue the issue rather than revert to abusive comments.
Takes strength of character to apologise to Vinty or admit fault. I am not shocked you won't.

For the avoidance of doubt. Data released by PHE for Covid deaths in England, cannot be used to determine the mortality rate. The process does not determine if a person died due to Covid or even had a Covid related complication. It is simply, tested positive and now dead.

(nothing new, just repeated previous message)
To be clear and precise, I think Vinty was being prejudicial when he suspected that the new emerged figures for Iran were lower, than he expected, based purely on his presumption. He made his assumption despite that new emerged figures tallied with calculated excess mortality rates.
On that basis, I think my assessment of his opinion was correct, and he deserves no apology.

On the issue of his presumption of how the virus is transmitted in Iran, he assumed that their culture gave rise to such transmission. That is ludicrously judgmental when it has been demonstrated that other cultures have similar characteristics but have very low or zero deaths from Covid.
On that basis, I think my assessment of his opinion was accurate and he deserves no apology.

Vinty went on to suggest that Iranians considered their children as economic assets to be exploited.
All of his prejudicial assessments have been opined with absolutely no basis or support for his hypotheses.
On that basis, my opinion of Vinty's comments stands and he deserves no apology.

Sponsored Links
Don't you mean "crude mortality rate"?

But it is a constituent part of the term on which you have hung your hat, so to speak.
Like arbitrarily deciding to omit the word "tyre", from "tyre pressure".....

For the avoidance of doubt. Data released by PHE for Covid deaths in England, cannot be used to determine the mortality rate. The process does not determine if a person died due to Covid or even had a Covid related complication. It is simply, tested positive and now dead.
Just so that brigadier is not left confused, perhaps you should use the full term, 'crude mortality rate'.
Dinna bother me, but he might be concerned.
:rolleyes:

In the discussion we were using the (crude) mortality rate in its proper sense, i.e. as a percentage of the population that have died, as in excess mortality rate compared to expected mortality rate.
Rather than as a measure of those that have died from Covid, or Covid related complications.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you realise what you just did?
I doubt if you do.

At least I put mine in brackets as an indication that I had inserted the words.
You amaze me with your hypocriticism.
It was showing you that it's not a good thing to do and immature - you idiot. Of course I realise what I did, I bloody wrote it a min ago.

Sometimes you amaze me how stupid you can be. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, and as you're such a stickler for forum rules, making up quotes isn't liked by Mods.

Just so that brigadier is not left confused, perhaps you should use the full term, 'crude mortality rate'.
Dinna bother me, but he might be concerned.
:rolleyes:

In the discussion we were using the (crude) mortality rate in its proper sense, i.e. as a percentage of the population that have died, as in excess mortality rate compared to expected mortality rate.
Rather than as a measure of those that have died from Covid, or Covid related complications.

Not confused; exasperated.

I doubt it bothers you, as wriggle room and doubt are manna from heaven for you, when you inevitably have to swerve.

It was showing you that it's not a good thing to do - you idiot. Of course I realise what I did, I bloody wrote it a min ago.

Sometimes you amaze me how stupid you can be.
Then you should have had the decency to put it in brackets to make it clear that you had inserted the words.
Instead you made a blatant hypocritical comment.

You are reducing this discussion to ludicrous and banal comments, proving that you have no desire to address the real issue of Vinty's prejudicial comments. You are merely intent on continuing your usual process of insults and nonsense.

Then you should have had the decency to put it in brackets to make it clear that you had inserted the words.
Instead you made a blatant hypocritical comment.

You are reducing this discussion to ludicrous and banal comments, proving that you have no desire to address the real issue of Vinty's prejudicial comments. You are merely intent on continuing your usual process of insults and nonsense.
There is no decency from you - brackets or not, you shouldn't do it. You are a hypocritical whiny child to complain when I did it back to you, idiot.

Don't want insults? Then don't be stupid. Simple. People in Iran live in large families and families spread covid.. THAT was you called him prejudice about and I don't care if you go off on unrelated useless and banal tangents to try and justify your abuse, it's not relevant. You were wrong, end of. You're just without any good character to admit it.

There is no decency from you - brackets or not, you shouldn't do it.
Don't want insults? Then don't be stupid. Simple. That was you called him prejudice about and I don't care if you go off on unrelated useless and banal tangents to try and justify your abuse, it's not relevant. You were wrong, end of. You're just without any good character to admit it.
If you cannot understand the basic rules of grammar, don't blame others, and accuse them of being stupid.

Now back to the original issue of Vinty's prejudicial comments.
No, of course you don't want to go there, you'd prefer to continue your usual round of insults.

You shouldn't insult and abuse people, but it's never stopped you.

Anyway, duty calls, and as you intend to continue your usual behaviour, I'm off, for now.

If you cannot understand the basic rules of grammar, don't blame others, and accuse them of being stupid.

Now back to the original issue of Vinty's prejudicial comments.
No, of course you don't want to go there, you'd prefer to continue your usual round of insults.
I changed my post as deleted a bit by mistake. Big deal. Enjoy your chance to have a dig again? Make you feel like a man eh?

Sponsored Links
Back