Foodbanks .... I got well and truly educated..... drop something in the supermarket contributions

Sponsored Links
Hey Woody, Im sure you would take one on as an apprentice
Wtf?

Have you ever tried to recruit and retain people in the past few years?

The general attitude to work stinks. They want everything easy, on their own terms, won't do hard work, won't do dirty work, won't get stuck in, won't start early, end late or have a late lunch. Nothing. Can't come in first thing because they need to take the kids to school, need to go early to pick the kids up from school, need tomorrow off to go to the dentist, can't work Saturday because it's the moms birthday party. I've heard it all.

It's like the old "didn't do my homework because ..." excuse. 1001 reasons why I can't come to work.

Getting a job used to be a privilege, but now it's like they are doing you favour. And I'm not talking about crap jobs, or bad employers either. People just don't want to know, because they do know that they can still get everything off the social and it's not worth even turning up.

It's now even the same with agency staff. The amount of crap we get is unreal, and they also just turn up and jack when they feel like it.

Sponsored Links
The general attitude to work stinks. They want everything easy, on their own terms, won't do hard work, won't do dirty work, won't get stuck in, won't start early, end late or have a late lunch. Nothing. Can't come in first thing because they need to take the kids to school, need to go early to pick the kids up from school, need tomorrow off to go to the dentist, can't work Saturday because it's the moms birthday party. I've heard it all.
Yep, that sounds like the f cukwits that voted for Brexit :LOL:

Well, console yourself with the fact that you won’t meet those type of people in that Utopian paradise that you moved to Where was it again?

Was it Iran :idea: he's probably out on. The street Chanting :idea:

Let's see those figures then boyo.

It's Groundhog Day again. I've explained the same things to the same people several times on this site. There cannot possibly be figures for the number of people fraudulently claiming benefits. How can there be? One could seek out the figures for those convicted of fraudulently claiming benefits, but that wouldn't tell you anything. Of all the people I've known who fraudulently claim benefits, none have ever been convicted. I have only seen cases in the media of people convicted of fraudulently claiming benefits.

There cannot possibly be figures for the number of people fraudulently claiming benefits. How can there be? One could seek out the figures for those convicted of fraudulently claiming benefits, but that wouldn't tell you anything. Of all the people I've known who fraudulently claim benefits, none have ever been convicted. I have only seen cases in the media of people convicted of fraudulently claiming benefits.
Well thank you for confirming you've been spouting b ullshit all along (y)

It's Groundhog Day again. I've explained the same things to the same people several times on this site. There cannot possibly be figures for the number of people fraudulently claiming benefits. How can there be? One could seek out the figures for those convicted of fraudulently claiming benefits, but that wouldn't tell you anything. Of all the people I've known who fraudulently claim benefits, none have ever been convicted. I have only seen cases in the media of people convicted of fraudulently claiming benefits.

Noseall is not the sharpest tool. In the box

Bit like a bungalow not a lot upstairs :LOL:

Probably caused by goi g on the piste

So no point tryi g to explain it

He will. Just ask the same thing again ;)

Same go's fol L Al :LOL:

Well thank you for confirming you've been spouting b ullshit all along (y)

Explain how the number of people fraudulently claiming benefits (and not yet arrested and/or convicted) can be known?

Sponsored Links
Back