Cambodia, Vietnam etc success stories

• Thread starter sodthisforfun
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
See, I said it upset you :)
It doesn't bother me in the least. :rolleyes:
If you wish to continue being abusive, you will do so, obviously.
I see you were before in your previous incarnation as Blightymam, you continue your abuse in your current incarnation, why would I expect you to stop?
Evidently, you thought you could change your username and hide your previous abusive behaviour, isn't that rather deceitful?

It doesn't bother me in the least. :rolleyes:
If you wish to continue being abusive, you will do so, obviously.
I see you were before in your previous incarnation as Blightymam, you continue your abuse in your current incarnation, why would I expect you to stop?
Evidently, you thought you could change your username and hide your previous abusive behaviour, isn't that rather deceitful?
More logic-less drivel from you. Honestly, you're fond of your conspiracy theories aren't you? It's very entertaining watching you try to fill in the blanks. Wonder what you'll come up with next!
And it does bother you, so much it's brilliant! That's why you complain non-stop about 'abuse' when called an idiot (when you're being an idiot) and post the forum rules over and over :LOL:

...post the forum rules over and over...
If you wish, just to remind you of which rules you are ignoring.
upload_2020-8-5_10-39-43.png

Sponsored Links
So's integrity with you.
How many times have you lied your way back on here now? :ROFLMAO:
There's no need to tell lies to become a member. There is no questionnaire. Thus no answers are required.
Just an acceptance to abide by the rules, which you evidently are determined to break.
So who's being deceitful now? Whose integrity is suffering?

There's no need to tell lies to become a member. There is no questionnaire. Thus no answers are required.
Just an acceptance to abide by the rules, which you evidently are determined to break.
So who's being deceitful now? Whose integrity is suffering?
Don't act dumb all your life.. You lied because you're pretending not to be Himmy.. you've been banned. Do you know what that means? It means you're not wanted on this forum. Why haven't you understood that in any of the 10+ times you've been banned?
As I said, no integrity whatsoever.

You lied because you're pretending not to be Himmy..
And you're pretending not to be Blightymam. You're doing so to distance yourself from your previous abusive behaviour.
Why do I need to pretend not to be anyone? I am who I am.
And you are who you are. Your behaviour is abusive under whatever username you adopt.

And you're pretending not to be Blightymam. You're doing so to distance yourself from your previous abusive behaviour..
More conspiracy theories :LOL: Bloomin brilliant!

Tell me, if I've distanced myself from my 'abuse', why do you now call me 'abusive' to you? Surely I wouldn't do that if so keen to shirk off my previous incarnation!

Oh, was Blightyman banned? Even once, let alone over 10 times? Did she lie in order to come back on here and avoid the mods? :LOL:

Oh, was Blightyman banned? Even once, let alone over 10 times?
Not as far as I am aware.

Did she lie in order to come back on here and avoid the mods? :LOL:
I suppose not. I don't know. But she (you) did feel it necessary to distance yourself from your previous abusive behaviour, and adopt a new personna.

Take that to another conclusion, if someone is banned, are they banned permanently, or for a short period?

If they are banned permanently, why are other banned people allowed to return? But you don't seem to mind those.
I won't name any names, but I'm confident that others are also fully aware of the other "returned" posters.

Then there's Vinty and Mitch66 who also reinvented themselves, albeit under the same username. Was that for some deceitful purpose?

Finally, as I said, there is no questionnaire to be completed when becoming a member, therefore there are no lies that could be told. Therefore you are making groundless allegations again.

Not as far as I am aware.

I suppose not. I don't know. But she (you) did feel it necessary to distance yourself from your previous abusive behaviour, and adopt a new personna.

Take that to another conclusion, if someone is banned, are they banned permanently, or for a short period?

If they are banned permanently, why are other banned people allowed to return? But you don't seem to mind those.
I won't name any names, but I'm confident that others are also fully aware of the other "returned" posters.

Then there's Vinty and Mitch66 who also reinvented themselves, albeit under the same username. Was that for some deceitful purpose?

Finally, as I said, there is no questionnaire to be completed when becoming a member, therefore there are no lies that could be told. Therefore you are making groundless allegations again.
You are fantastic at making stuff up to suit yourself, it's really rather amusing with all your conspiracy theories. It's another example of how your brain works wonky, and it doesn't matter how far from the truth your stuff is, you convince yourself anyway!!

People are supposed to be banned. End of, shame you don't respect that, or yourself, and keep sneaking back in with no integrity hoping Mods and people won't know it's you :LOL: That is deceitful.

To be clear and precise, I think Vinty was being prejudicial when he suspected that the new emerged figures for Iran were lower, than he expected, based purely on his presumption. He made his assumption despite that new emerged figures tallied with calculated excess mortality rates.
On that basis, I think my assessment of his opinion was correct, and he deserves no apology.

On the issue of his presumption of how the virus is transmitted in Iran, he assumed that their culture gave rise to such transmission. That is ludicrously judgmental when it has been demonstrated that other cultures have similar characteristics but have very low or zero deaths from Covid.
On that basis, I think my assessment of his opinion was accurate and he deserves no apology.

Vinty went on to suggest that Iranians considered their children as economic assets to be exploited.
All of his prejudicial assessments have been opined with absolutely no basis or support for his hypotheses.
On that basis, my opinion of Vinty's comments stands and he deserves no apology.
In the 3rd world children are an economic asset to their families, what is your problem with that.
In the absence of a welfare net, children have a crucial role to play to ensure the survival of their family.
I am not talking about toddler's, i am talking about teenagers, they work to support the family, old people in particular rely on younger members of the family to help them.
Unlike the UK old folk are respected in a lot of 3rd world countries, without the support of their families a lot of these old people would die.

To be clear and precise, I think Vinty was being prejudicial when he suspected that the new emerged figures for Iran were lower, than he expected, based purely on his presumption. He made his assumption despite that new emerged figures tallied with calculated excess mortality rates.
On that basis, I think my assessment of his opinion was correct, and he deserves no apology.

On the issue of his presumption of how the virus is transmitted in Iran, he assumed that their culture gave rise to such transmission. That is ludicrously judgmental when it has been demonstrated that other cultures have similar characteristics but have very low or zero deaths from Covid.
On that basis, I think my assessment of his opinion was accurate and he deserves no apology.

Vinty went on to suggest that Iranians considered their children as economic assets to be exploited.
All of his prejudicial assessments have been opined with absolutely no basis or support for his hypotheses.
On that basis, my opinion of Vinty's comments stands and he deserves no apology.
All children are economic assets, we invest time and money to educate them, so that when they grow up they will take over the labour market and start paying taxes and the N. I. contributions we need to support us in old age.
In the case of countries like Iran they have a more realistic attitude to life and economic survival, unlike people like you they don't have a cradle to grave welfare system to keep them alive when the sun doesn't shine.

Sponsored Links
Back