Police search more whites

J

Johnmelad502

Police are making unjustified and 'almost certainly unlawful' searches of white people to make Government figures racially balanced, a watchdog warned yesterday.
Clicky Thingy

Sponsored Links
What do you expect from our PC obsessed society? Rather than fishing where you think the fish are biting you have to fish where you know that they aren't. Crazy. Yet another advert for the BNP.

Bonkers. Of course more black people will be stopped, when statistically young black males are more likely to be involved in crime than whites. :rolleyes:

When will the PC bandwagon break down?

Oh I think it's demise is at least foreseeable these days....and not before time, either.

Sponsored Links
more black people are stopped in London, simply because there are more black people than white!!! White people are the ethnic minority now FACT!!

more black people are stopped in London, simply because there are more black people than white!!! White people are the ethnic minority now FACT!!

In the last London census, 71.15% of these seven and a half million people classed their ethnic group as white.

we're 21.16% away from becoming a minority then. Thats a lot, but when you consider how the black population has grown in this country, its not gonna take long.

Bonkers. Of course more black people will be stopped, when statistically young black males are more likely to be involved in crime than whites. :rolleyes:

When will the PC bandwagon break down?
If statistics justify the searching of all blacks whether innocent or not, then the searching of whites is justified just as much because in the end its got nothing to do with statistics but perceptions and this is tarring all with the same brush.

I go on london buses and udnerground most days and am usually the one White person on the bus, if i do see another white person they are usually polish or eastern european.... this country is wrong and being invaded and taken over!! No wonder the BNP and UKIP are gaining more and more votes, something eeds to be done.

I hear foreign people talking english, then going into their own languages and this offends me in public (i find it racist). If youlive in england (choose to) and can talk egnlish, in public it should be a law that you MUST speak it, - they could be saying anything........

Its living in the past to assume that everyone should speak english, this is now a multicultural country.

Would you start speaking welsh when visiting wales?

this is ENGLAND - our language is ENGLISH!!

If I chose to MOVE to Wales, then YES I would respect their nation and learn the language, and learn to properley intrigate with the people there.

You were angry about people changing the language of their conversation halfway through, were you angry that you could no longer eavesdrop? People are entitled to privacy are they not?

If they want privacy then they should talk quieter then, no need to shout!! They were talking so loud- They could be saying anything ...... I find it insulting. Especially in the workplace or on public transport. If I want privacy I talk quiet or wait until I can talk alone. They can understand me but not them. It is wrong.

If I chose to MOVE to Wales, then YES I would respect their nation and learn the language, and learn to properley intrigate with the people there.
Oh come on now, wanting to integrate with the trogs is surely a step too far? As for learning the lingo, what would be the point, other than to watch Pobol Y Cwm - and why would you want to do that?? ;)

Lol I get your point :)

But honestly if i moved to spain or italy, for eg, I'd learn their lingo out of respect, and so I'd be able to get along with people and integrate.

Sponsored Links
Back