Police shot man dead 'after he fired at officer'

What about the latest protestors in London........innocent man killed....office had to come forward because it was on national tv....if this was never broadcasted they would blame other protestors for killing him or claim self defence
What about Charles de Mendez
Is this police brutality or just my twisted mind??

Sponsored Links
What about the latest protestors in London........innocent man killed....office had to come forward because it was on national tv....if this was never broadcasted they would blame other protestors for killing him or claim self defence

Stay on topic.

Sponsored Links
"The bullet is not of a type used by the police and would not have come from a police weapon," the IPCC said.

the IPCC are in the plods pocket

jeez everybody knows that independent my ass

So, a police officer just happened to be carrying an illegal/unauthorised weapon, then shot a colleague just so that they had an excuse to shoot an unarmed OAP?

Sounds like a reasonable conclusion to me. Not

Stay on topic.

Stay on topic....YES I AM.. you just want the part that suits you...Kevplumb is right the IPCC are in bed with the police............AGAIN johnmelad what about the unarmed man in bed,the silence is deafening or is this not in topic

I must have missed something here
Obviously.
Where does it say he was shot from a distance
Please note....
from "ANY SORT" of distance
Where does it say he was moving?
Again please note.
especially "IF" they are moving

If you wish to pick at anyones posts, at least be accurate.

You are so Anti-Police, it's distorting your views.

I cant see what there is to argue here.

Some guy shot at police and hit him, would have died if it wasnt for the body armour.

Police shot back and killed him. As the meercat would say, Simples!

Some guy shot at police and hit him, would have died if it wasnt for the body armour.

Very simples if you only look at this incident in a whole long list of police brutality

True, but you can do that for any sort of organisation.

In THIS case, it was very clear cut. He shot, they shot. They won!

Very simples if you only look at this incident in a whole long list of police brutality

yup all of which are cleared by the IPCC :rolleyes: if he had just been walking down the street would it have been different

methinks not cos that has happened as well

oh the coppers cloak "acting on information recieved"

jeez what a crock

True, but you can do that for any sort of organisation.

In THIS case, it was very clear cut. He shot, they shot. They won!

You would be fantastic on the IPCC board......instead of the inquiry taking 2 weeks you could do it in 2 seconds......saving the country millions!!!

Sponsored Links
Back