Police shot man dead 'after he fired at officer'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Why was he shot dead and why wasn't he shot in the arm or the leg? That's what I can't understand.

Which bit of shoot to kill does he not understand? Clicky Thingy

Sponsored Links
if some bugger was firing a gun at me i don't think i would be taking a reasonable aproach either :eek:

why didn't the traffic cop that mowed down a young girl in kenton only get 3 years

she is still dead 90 mph no lights or music :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
"Why was he shot dead"
Why would you even ask that question?
After shooting one policeman, an immediate response was required.
And why wasn't he shot in the arm or the leg?
Almost impossible with standard issue guns to be that accurate, only way would be if he stood still, and was shot by a sniper.

The relative asked the question not me. :)

He was (as fare as I am aware) shot by a sniper, snipers shoot at the body mass, given the calibre of their weapons this usually means death. Oh dear, what a smame... or shame even :LOL:

Almost impossible with standard issue guns to be that accurate, only way would be if he stood still, and was shot by a sniper.

Stupid reply from a stupid person.........they had no need to kill him the could have shot at hes legs....they are highly trained armed officers who even if under pressure can get a good shot .....problem was they did not want to injure him.
Talk sense instead of crap will you

Stupid reply from a stupid person.........

They shoot at the body mass so as to incapacitate (usually means death)which ensures that there is no chance of any return fire.

Even the best police sniper could miss an arm or a leg, live with it.

Stupid reply from a stupid person.........they had no need to kill him the could have shot at hes legs....they are highly trained armed officers who even if under pressure can get a good shot .....problem was they did not want to injure him.
Talk sense instead of crap will you

So you think from any sort of distance, you could accurately shoot someone in the arm or leg, especially if they are moving.
You have been watching too much TV.
He had already shot one policeman, you do not risk such a shot, to let him possibly shoot someone else, which he could do when only wounded.
You shoot to stop him.

Before you insult someone, do a bit of shooting with pistols/rifles, to see how difficult it is, more so with someone shooting back.

Aim for body mass eh!!!!!!!!! read the bottom of the article about the same police force shot a naked man dead while he was in his bed..........suppose they aimed for body mass again.
They are trigger happy and while it was a pensioner that was shot all the negligence and imcompetence will be covered up

Quote from the ippc
A bullet recovered from the vest of a police marksman probably came from a Colt handgun, the IPCC said.

"The bullet is not of a type used by the police and would not have come from a police weapon," the IPCC said.

Initial assessment of the Colt indicated it had been fired four times but that has not been confirmed.
No doubt the other 3 bullets will be found soon

Police brutality........you live with it

I must have missed something here
where does it say he was shot from a distance,where does it say he was moving? you have been watching too much tv.

A trained police marksman could pick his shoulder from 30-40m but the question is ....DOES HE WANT TO???

Initial assessment of the Colt indicated it had been fired four times but that has not been confirmed.
No doubt the other 3 bullets will be found soon
Police brutality........you live with it

OK so the police let him fire three bullets before they shot him, good on them. More likely they they were keeping heads down and then shot the OAP, not that old-age makes any difference.

Live with it, that's life dear...

Jonnyboy42 you are really Gremlin in disguise are you not?

If not then you must be twins as you have the same twisted view of any authority..... and spout complete garbage as well. FFS. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I must have missed something here
where does it say he was shot from a distance,where does it say he was moving? you have been watching too much tv.
A trained police marksman could pick his shoulder from 30-40m but the question is ....DOES HE WANT TO???

No, the sniper wants to shoot at the body mass, because that is what they are trained to do for all of the right reasons.

Live with it...

If his bullet was recovered from the policeman's body armour he didn't exactly try and shoot to wound the copper, did he? Can't expect to receive any more consideration than he showed.

Opening fire on armed police officers is simply suicidal. I for one am glad the police obliged him before this obviously unstable nutter with access to firearms did any more damage

Jonnyboy42 you are really Gremlin in disguise are you not?

If not then you must be twins as you have the same twisted view of any authority..... and spout complete garbage as well. FFS. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No, I am not a gremlin in disguise nor am I twins and I have not got a twisted view of any authority ...this is my point of view although you may notthink its correct.....
As I said before this is the same police force that shot a naked unarmed man in bed ..... NOT GARBAGE

What about the latest protestors in

Sponsored Links
Back