Police seek Bristol man.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
upload_2021-10-29_13-6-51.png

Marcus Coates was last seen in Bristol on Thursday.

Coates has links to London and Kent areas, police said.

Members of the public are urged not to approach him.

Sponsored Links
He has been arrested after walking out of an open prison.
Baffled as too why JohnD posted it in the first place tbh.

Sponsored Links
Ah, tbh I tend to quickly move on if I see JohnD has posted anything but this time I saw news of the man being arrested elsewhere.

You'd think John D would be pleased that a criminal has got out.

You'd think he'd answer post #8. Reasonable question.
Was it obligatory to answer?
Is it ever obligatory to answer?

I fully understand that if someone wants to pursue a specific line of questioning, they will repeat the same old question time and time again, hoping to elicit the response that they want. All they do is to feed their own frustration at not achieving the response that they want.

Why does anyone need a reason for posting a comment. For instance, I could post up a comment that I have transitioned into a panda and back again because I didn't like it. No-one would question my reasoning for such a post, would they?
I could post up an opinion that I think UK should resort to military action against the French, no-one would question my reason for such a post, would they?
I could post up an opinion that I think migrants should be shot, no-one would question my reasoning for the post, would they?

Let me get this straight. You're asking me a question on whether I think it's reasonable to ask someone else a question and you expect an answer. Have I got that right? Oh, sorry, just realised I've asked you a question now. Sorry for being so intrusive. I take it you won't be asking any more questions in this forum? Oops, sorry, did it again.

Sponsored Links
Back