Polish and pregnant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A Polish woman goes to the doctors' as she thinks she is pregnant. The doctor asks her if she's had a check up. "No," she replies, "I think he was German".

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
A Polish woman goes to the doctors' as she thinks she is pregnant. The doctor asks her if she's had a check up. "No," she replies, "I think he was German".

Mutley_laughing.gif

A dashing young electrician picks up a gorgeous foreign blonde on the C&G 2391 training course, and take her back to his luxurious bachelor Portakbin.

He uses all his skill and energy, hoping to impress. At length, he rolls over, and with a self-satisfied smirk, he whispers "You finish?"

"No," she replies "Me not finish"

Obligingly, he clambers into an alternative approach, and does his best to give satisfaction. After a considerable time, he slides up. and asks again "You finish?"

"No!" she replies, seemingly irritated.

Feeling the strain, and mindful of his early start in the morning, he makes one final effort, calling up all his reserves of resourcefulness and imagination, and recalling guidance he's been given by previous amours. Exhausted, he croaks again "You finish?"

"No," smiles the girl, "Me Swedish"

Sponsored Links
Back