Political Correctness gone too far

Report your fantasy to your heart's content:
1664122151259.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What is it about the word "N****r" that attracts you, and makes you want it to be repeated?
Renaming a character ( a dog ) that was part of history is changing that history. It may be seen as a trivial matter, just a change of name but how far could history be changed if this cleansing of history continues.

Are you under the impression that films are historical documents?

Renaming a character ( a dog ) that was part of history is changing that history. It may be seen as a trivial matter, just a change of name but how far could history be changed if this cleansing of history continues.
In terms of cleansing history changing a dogs name is as trivial as it gets

If I recall correctly there was an abbreviation of the word Pakistani in that film

In the heat of the night

I use the term “was” probably been edited now ????

As I said have a look, I was there not too long ago
I had a look and surprisingly Google says the correct name. I read a travel article in a magazine recently describing the place. It told the story but did not give the correct name, referring to it as "African's Grave" instead, accompanied by the usual politically correct statement about Britain's shameful involvement in the slave trade. "African's Grave" doesn't have the same ring to it.

I haven't been to Sunderland Point for many years. I always wonder what kind of people live in such strange and remote places. It is very beautiful though and what a strange experience it is to drive in the sea!

Still the winning bit of silly PC for me was a school wanting to install sanitary towel disposers in the boys' toilets.

It was David Davies' constituency and he was a bit blunt about his No.

Still the winning bit of silly PC for me was a school wanting to install sanitary towel disposers in the boys' toilets.

It was David Davies' constituency and he was a bit blunt about his No.
I always have a bin in the toilets for disposal of waste that should not go down the toilet, e.g. nappies, wet wipes, etc.
It's not only girls that use and dispose of such items.

Sponsored Links
Back