Politicians pay.

Any body that groups together as a bloc to negotiate is a cartel.
So, by that rationale ... Unions are cartels then Joe :rolleyes:

Your understanding of a cartel ain't the same as mine ... Which isn't a surprise as we operate on entirely different wavelengths :LOL:

MW

A cartel is a price fixing bloc - like the BMA for instance. Only an idiot like JohnRead could give them a cheque and say 'keep whatever you don't spend'. So they did. They should have been capped - return what you don't spend after your wage of X amount has been taken.

Sponsored Links
Truth hurts eh? Go get some sleep (if you can) then go and charge some poor s** £720 tomorrow. Stand around looking bored with a clipboard and a cup of tea while builders do the work and get paid peanuts because you are part of a cartel and they aren't. Disgraceful.
You are a wind up merchant - but failing miserably. The truth is, no I don't think that I'm worth a mere 15x whatever the min wage is, but 3000x, if not more - as payback for all the thousands of unpaid hours that I spent until 4am night after night studying to get where I am today and for the legal responsibility that the job I do entails, as opposed to drawing family tax credits, working 9-5 and spending every evening either dossed in front of the tv or out on the lash.

Just because people can't be arsed to make the most of their lives and any opportunities that come their way, doesn't mean that those whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone should be dragged down to their level, economically speaking.

Oh, I bit. ;)

A cartel is a price fixing bloc...
Exactly - and there is no fee arrangement, be it secret, Masonic or any derivative thereof by which structural engineers operate.

Thank you, game over, you lose.

The BMA cannot possibly be a cartel Joe because it is an open association and not fully representative of healthcare professionals.

It's akin to a union ... Are you saying that you believe unions are cartels?

MW

Sponsored Links
You belong to a price fixing cartel. You are NOT worth £720 per day as I'm sure you've been told in the past. A teacher does a more worthwhile job than you do as does a nurse. Are they on £720 per day? Hardly. Oh I forgot - you have to buy your own stamps and envelopes. :rolleyes:

The BMA cannot possibly be a cartel Joe because it is an open association and not fully representative of healthcare professionals.

It's akin to a union ... Are you saying that you believe unions are cartels?

MW

Have you been talking to your GP missus again? The BMA cartel negotiates your cushy deals. The government dare not oppose them so give them whatever they ask for.

Ignore his balthering, Meg, he's slipped back out of one of his occasional lucid moments and gone back to spouting complete bollix again :).

Ignore his balthering, Meg, he's slipped back out of one of his occasional lucid moments and gone back to spouting complete bollix again :).

Go to bed - sleep if you can. Dream of charging some poor pensioner £720 tomorrow.

You are nothing more than a ***** in a suit.

Then perhaps you could explain why you think the BMA is different to any other union.

You belong to a price fixing cartel. You are NOT worth £720 per day as I'm sure you've been told in the past. A teacher does a more worthwhile job than you do as does a nurse. Are they on £720 per day? Hardly. Oh I forgot - you have to buy your own stamps and envelopes. :rolleyes:
Their choice. I could have earnt more as a lawyer, but I don't. My choice.

And, as you only seem to understand things by rote, repeat after me: the amount that Shytalkz gets charged out at per day is not the amount of money that is his remuneration.

That was almost funny - except you're wrong, I'm strictly a pair of scruffy combats and tatty t-shirt with dirt-covered walking boots person - could mistake me for one of the site guys quite easily :LOL:

Dream of charging some poor pensioner £720 tomorrow.
Do you refuse to sell one of your refurbs to pensioners, on the basis that it might be a bit tight for them, that you might eat into their savings? Or do you just cream it off those whom you think are undeserving of whatever multiple of the minimum wage they have the temerity to earn?

That was almost funny - except you're wrong, I'm strictly a pair of scruffy combats and tatty t-shirt with dirt-covered walking boots person - could mistake me for one of the site guys quite easily :LOL:

Apart from the bulging wallet where you ripped off some poor sods life savings.

Sponsored Links
Back