Politicians pay.

Sponsored Links
Then perhaps you could explain why you think the BMA is different to any other union.
No response from Joe because ... Yup, you've guessed it ... he doesn't have one.

Typical Joe thread this one ... When someone asks him a sensible question to justify one of his banal, unfactual statements, he simply ignores it because he doesn't have an answer (because he's totally wrong again) and he simply moves on to make further banal posts aimed at someone else.

Read from start to finish, this thread is classic Joe-90 style.

MW

It;s not a union it is a professional body that the gutless government is scared stiff of. They get whatever they ask for. That's because they are a bloc. A cartel.

Sponsored Links
My honest opinion is that the government should tackle these price fixing cartels as I don't believe that anyone is worth 15 times what another is - don't care who they are. It's in society's interests to protect its citizens from crooks in suits.

My honest opinion is that the government should tackle these price fixing cartels as I don't believe that anyone is worth 15 times what another is - don't care who they are. It's in society's interests to protect its citizens from crooks in suits.
So sell your "renovations" ensuring that, after the actual costs involved, you make only the same as the deadbeats.

So sell your "renovations" ensuring that, after the actual costs involved, you make only the same as the deadbeats.

I get whatever the people are willing to pay (not much at the moment). No-one is forced to buy but people are forced to use the professions. Therefore the people should be protected from such cartels.

Beats me why CORGI don't fix their rates at £720 per day - you have to use them - got no choice.

What is the difference between a tradesman and a professional, i was told that professionals only deal in paper because it is light and they don't get their hands dirty.
lawyers, estate agents, surveyors ect. they come out look at something, talk a bit then they go away and send you a bit of paper with their bill on it, you then have to send them a bit of paper in payment, it all to do with paper.

Sponsored Links
Back