Polyurethane foam and cable

Sponsored Links
Nobody expected a Spanish inquisition
Quite so. As I implied in my recent post, when I am to be cross-examined in Court as an expert witness, I am paid for, amongst other things, that 'hassle' and stress. I don't expect to suffer the same when voluntarily pursuing a 'leisure activity'!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
On the topic of expanding foam, what a blessing, what a curse.

Quite so. As I implied in my recent post, when I am to be cross-examined in Court as an expert witness, I am paid for, amongst other things, that 'hassle' and stress. I don't expect to suffer the same when voluntarily pursuing a 'leisure activity'!
All you had to do was to say at the outset why you assumed he meant expanding foam. Instead you chose to try and dismiss the question on the grounds of what time of day it was.

Jolly good.

Is there some rule of which I am unaware which states that at certain times of day it is OK for you to answer all questions by telling us what the time is?

Seems odd.

Do you have a reason for presuming that when someone mentions polyurethane foam they mean the expanding stuff from a can and not Celotex/Kingspan/Knauf etc insulation materials?

It could be that john presumed that because the majority of the products made by the companies you list are not actually made of polyurethane but polyisocyanurate.

But then that's just an assumption....

It could be that john presumed that because the majority of the products made by the companies you list are not actually made of polyurethane but polyisocyanurate. But then that's just an assumption....
Your assumption is not far off the mark. In fact, although I may be wrong, I don't think that any of the commonly-used products produced by the companies mentioned by BAS actually use polyurethane foam.

As you may understand, that doesn't make me any more inclined to respond to inquisitorial cross-examination :)

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back