Poor audio from Freeview box? Thomson DTI6300-16

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have a tv set up in lounge and feed from Thompson freeview box [with recording facility] to my kitchen tv so can watch freeview etc in kitchen.
Feed to tv in lounge and kitchen comes from freeview box via a amplified aerial splitter.Used to have the same set up with a video providing the final feed and that was fine but new set up gives an audible continuous tone on kitchen tv which is about 60% of the tv 's volume so anoying unless I have tv at low volume. Lounge tv seems unaffected.

Sponsored Links
I think you may need to elaborate on exactly how you have this rigged up, is it the composite video out you are using from the Thompson?

Give us all the details!

I think you may need to elaborate on exactly how you have this rigged up, is it the composite video out you are using from the Thompson?

Give us all the details!
"Feed to tv in lounge and kitchen comes from freeview box via a amplified aerial splitter" so no composite feed.
Tv is tuned correctly and works fine on all other channels.[moved channel output on freeview box to 42 so as not to conflict with other channels]

Sponsored Links
Is it possible to borrow a different freeview box to try?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back