Poor virus..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Good ole Joe. USA finally gets a president.

Ole (old) being the point :LOL:

Seems a decent enough bloke tbh

If the frost Inerview had been released prior to the election it would not have done him any harm

Probably the opposite?

Ole (old) being the point
Americans will breathe a sigh of relief when tantrum child Trump finally gets his pram wheeled out of the White House. Still losing those lawsuits I see.

Poor superfan tranny must be gutted.

Americans will breathe a sigh of relief when tantrum child Trump finally gets his pram wheeled out of the White House. Still losing those lawsuits I see.

Poor superfan tranny must be gutted.

I am :LOL:
So Is bubba and blly Bob and the Russians
I

Old Trump is having the last laugh.
Gosh yes, that must be a massive distraction from Rudy's hair dye.

Sorry boyo, your gonna have to try harder. The hilarious shi tshambles regards what remains of Trumps legal 'attack squad' is garnering far more laughs than any of Trumps lame duck distractions.

The Israelis must have some serious dirt on Trump.
How else can his behavior be explained.
This guy Pollard did immense damage to American national security.
Quote.

The New Yorker's report quoted a former CIA station chief in the Middle East as saying that 'certain elements' in the Israeli military had used Pollard's material 'to trade for people they wanted to get out' of the Soviet Union, including Jewish nuclear and missile scientists.

According to another retired station chief, in 1985, a month after Pollard's arrest, the CIA director William Casey complained: 'The Israelis used Pollard to obtain our attack plan against the USSR - all of it. The co-ordinates, the firing locations, the sequences. And for guess who? The Soviets.' The magazine also reported that intelligence officers claimed that Pollard had also handed over reams of reports sent by US military attaches in the Middle East, identifying informers, and a 10-volume surveillance manual, which was known as 'the Bible' because it held detailed information on the radio frequencies being tapped by the US.

According to the New Yorker, the intelligence leaks were intended to counter claims by Israel and US Jewish groups that Pollard was an ideologically-motivated spy who was trying to help Israel without harming the US

Makes Priti Patels actions look almost benign in comparison.

The israelis certainly punch above there weight on the world stage

Sponsored Links
Back