Posi Joists cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I’m trying to do a ‘rough’ costing for a proposed extension. I’m still waiting for planning, although I do not expect that to be an issue. I’m looking for a cost of 6m posi joists. Ive never used these but have worked on many sites where they’ve been used. I don’t have the full set of building regs drawings yet but I expect they’ll need to be 9”.

I’m just looking for an approximate cost or per-metre cost allowance, so I can get a rough idea what the project will end up at.

many thanks

Andy

Sponsored Links
Hi all,

I’m trying to do a ‘rough’ costing for a proposed extension. I’m still waiting for planning, although I do not expect that to be an issue. I’m looking for a cost of 6m posi joists. Ive never used these but have worked on many sites where they’ve been used. I don’t have the full set of building regs drawings yet but I expect they’ll need to be 9”.

I’m just looking for an approximate cost or per-metre cost allowance, so I can get a rough idea what the project will end up at.

many thanks

Andy
I reckon a 6m long fella will probably be up near the 300mm depth at a cost of about £70 or £80 per 6m unit.

9" won't cut it.(n)

Sponsored Links
Back