Post any old song you can think of.

Sponsored Links
Another obscure one.

Nick Streaker Band: A walk in the park.
Another of those songs with lyrics that don't entirely make sense.

Ooh, can I go again.....pleeeeeaaasse?

Marshall Hain: Dancing in the city

Kit Hain has a cracking voice and although DITC seems to be their only hit, her other songs were very good too.

This takes me back to my childhood, my parents would host parties with an uber smooth dj who would spin tunes like this. Straight in the groove when i hear old classics like this. Great times.

Sponsored Links
Marshall Hain and T-Connection, great stuff. I loved this one from back then...

This tune's been running amok through my mind this past couple o' days; kicking over pot plants and chewing holes in the furniture like a pack of demented rats - damn the Dork!

This tune's been running amok through my mind this past couple o' days; kicking over pot plants and chewing holes in the furniture like a pack of demented rats - damn the Dork!

Hence why I won't listen to it

This was played at the end of a gig I went to last night (after they went off stage and lead singer came back on to lead the audience in a singalong), and we all join in. Good fun.
Gig was these guys:

This was played at the end of a gig I went to last night (after they went off stage and lead singer came back on to lead the audience in a singalong), and we all join in. Good fun.
Gig was these guys:
They sound a great deal like The Levellers...funky fiddling at the end.(y)

Following the sad news of Dan McCafferty i'd like to say...

...lang may yer lum reek, man.:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back