Post any old song you can think of.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Blimey, that's from 1978. Where the heck does time go?

I don't think I can ever pin down a fav song, or even a top ten but there's some songs that I just love, no matter how much time has passed.

I listen to various genres of music, heavy metal,punk,synth pop,rap,rock, even ,dare I say it, ABBA, but at the end of the day it's always been David bowie or Sparks for me. Playing Sparks now,randomly on youtube, what a fantastic underrated band, possibly almost as influential as Bowie in the last 50 years, and still going.Hers an early track

David bowie or Sparks for me.

I was in a night club in Stuttgart a few years back. If it wasn't Mr Sparks himself it was the most remarkable lookalike.

You should have been there you could have got him a drink

Bit of an unusual one but I met a bloke recently who learned to play the ukulele, said he was inspired to learn after seeing Joe Brown (Joe Brown & the Bruvvers), play a song at a George Harrison tribute concert. Apparently George Harrison and Joe Brown were best mates and often met at each others houses to play the ukulele together, Joe finishes every concert with this song.

I'm a huge David Bowie fan and a big regret is that when he played Slough College one Saturday night, none of us had heard of him so we went to see Wishbone Ash at the Community Centre instead. Early 70's ish.

I normally would go for Brown sauce. But then I would have had Ketchup for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Used to be a fave of mine, especially after a few alcoholic beverages

Builds up; be patient.

When I'm playing this in the car, balls to my hearing ; crank it up, luxuriate, and immerse yourself in the growing grunge that hits at 3:30(y)

Sponsored Links
Back