Potable expansion vessels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know a place where I can get various sizes of expansion vessel for unvented cylinders? - I need about 40 litres of expansion...

Cheers in advance..

Sponsored Links
Hi mate...

Did you get my last email?

The missus is downstairs asleep bit the "Ma chan" so I thought I'd pop in to see how everyone was doing...

Cheers for the link - I didn't know they sold direct, which is good (and possibly dangerous) news.

Now I need a blending valve for two hot potable sources and a mixed outlet, I saw one a few years ago but can't remember where any ideas?

Yes Good buddy I got the email, still downloading the pics :rolleyes: Do you realise they're bigger than the news of the world laid flat :LOL:

Handsome little bugger ain't he :cool:

BSS or BES are good for blenders, what sort do you want. more info as we say.

Better add a bit on the bottom.

Reliance also do a large range of blender valves.

Sponsored Links
:LOL:

I have a project coming up where there are two tanks plumbed in parallel and have independent control of their heat sources - and can be at slightly different temperatures.

I need to join them together and provide a blended flow to the taps. I don#t want to phaf around with electronic changeovers unless I have to; as it is not that big a project.

Do a reverse return layout with the secondary circuit :LOL:

Blenders you can fit point of use or range, your choice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back