Where does the expansion vessel go on a range unvented cylin

Welcome back Joe-90.Everyone be prepared to be wound up by this troll and his mindless posts.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If the tw4t cannot read the instructions good luck to his neighbours :!:

Again I suggest you look on youtube to see what can happen. :evil:

You can download the instructions from Range or Copperform cylinders.

An unvented cylinder can be dangerous and there are regulations and procedures in place to mitigate against them.

Having said this, it is extremely difficult to get one to blow up. If you put the EV in the wrong place you may destroy your cylinder though, and flood the house with it.

What is the point of being qualified (at personal expense) if an electrician is to encourage DIY'ers to flout the law and tell them to fit a potential bomb.

This is potentially far more dangerous than any gas advice.

If the OP cannot read the instructions will he be mindeful of discharge pipework, safety valves or abything else?

Sponsored Links
Anyway, it's NOT against the law. A law must be debated and voted into law by Parliament and the fact entered into the Statute Book. I don't remember the unvented cylinder law - please point me to it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back