potterton 24 he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I just wondered if any one could help.After not using my heating for a while I switched the heating on and the pilot light led showed no ignition.The water is heating ok just on the central heating side.|I,ve tried bleeding the radiators and pump and also checked the pressure which is ok.The fan kicks in and the pump seems to be working but gets quite hot not enough to burn but warm.I,ve tried switching all the radiators off upstairs and no radiators heated up at all.Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
is your room thermostat turned on, clock activated, if all is okay get a gas enginner to look at it

I have a remote timer which is situated near the front door and i,ve tried setting it to max also had the water and heating to max with no difference being made.

Sponsored Links
is it wireless, if so try the battery
Hi thanks for that didnt know they had batteries thought it was some type of cell.Anyway changed the batteries and voila fired up straight away.To be honest I was ready to call up a gas fitter then would have been really embarassed but at least I know for the future now.Thanks Again. :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back