Potterton e133 code after PRV and expansion vessel changed

The point is, the PCB was working before I called the engineer. There was no issue with it. I called Potterton and they said it’s on OJ’s who caused the issue.
He’s obviously left a leak on the PVR or some leak after he done the work which caused water to leak onto the PCB. Yes he will not give me a penny back but it will not show good light on the long term when I leave a review on google and other review websites.

Sponsored Links
The point is, the PCB was working before I called the engineer. There was no issue with it. I called Potterton and they said it’s on OJ’s who caused the issue.
He’s obviously left a leak on the PVR or some leak after he done the work which caused water to leak onto the PCB. Yes he will not give me a penny back but it will not show good light on the long term when I leave a review on google and other review websites.
With those problems you should not have repaired that boiler.Unless the pcb is under the prv somehow,it would not leak onto it.Without pics i cannot tell,but again,i doubt v much if it would last 2 hours.Sometimes,you dismantle stuff,and other things break.Yes you can report him to gas safe etc,,,leave crappy reviews if you like,its all the rage,if it makes you feel better,but its possible, like it or not,its not his fault

Last edited by a moderator:
It works both ways.The plumbing community is not that big and word of "customers from hell"spreads like wild fire.

Sponsored Links
This engineer basically cocked up my boiler when he replaced the PRV and expansion vessel. Absolute disastrous.

Should have just done it yourself then.

If you knew that for a fact you will have known how to repair the boiler yourself from the off. Having a little look and putting 2+2 together isn't enough to say you know for a fact that was the cause. Giving the guy a bad review without having the PCB inspected for water damage just makes you look like a cock.

I’m guessing you all are plumbers hence trying to support your rogue trading

Well I did but not anymore on this forum as majority of you are giving biased responses and frankly rude responses. Goodbye

I’m pretty sure your talking about the mugshot of yours :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I’m pretty sure your talking about the mugshot of yours :LOL::LOL::LOL:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/brendan-frasers-alimony-just-****-my-****-up

2018-11-28_16-18-37.jpg

I’m guessing you all are plumbers hence trying to support your rogue trading
Too rite Sherlock,,,and trying to help you but you not having any..I have no axe to grind,,just 35 years of experience,and i have had water in at least a few dozen baxi pcb in the past,,,etc etc

An e133 fault has nothing to do whatsoever with an expansion vessel/prv problem.
I have never seen a wet pcb cause an e133 fault either.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back