Potterton EP2002

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The slider on the timer has broken I’ve got a Honeywell ST9100c unit anyone know if it fits the backplate of the Potterton it would it need configured

Cheer’s

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
just upgrade to the EP6002, loads on ebay, uses the same backplate
yep best thing for you, the EP range were a combined wiring centre and programmer, so had spare parking terminals, to change to another range can be a bit of a job

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Thanks guys for all your answers, just to add a haven’t a clue about these things don’t know if it effects your answers but on the ep2002 the slider that broke CH the other slider HW has never worked I was wondering if I could just swap over the slider, hot water only when heating was on can’t switch on separate

if you haven't a clue about these things, it's better not to fiddle about on the internals of the programmer and buy another one from ebay, it's then a straight swap, no doctoring it up

sounds like you have a gravity HW system, there is a little plastic cog thing on the EP range that you set when it is gravity HW, when you use the CH slider the HW one moves at the same time , but people dont understand that is supposed to happen and hold the HW one when moving the CH slider and the little cog snaps, think that is what has happened with yours

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back