potterton lynx 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
water leaking from PRV, replaced with new PRV still same problem thought i had bought faulty PRV so replaced with another and guess what same problem, c/h and h/w working ok, pressure on gauge set at between 1.5 and 2 bar. lose about 0.5 to 1 bar pressure in a day all from the PRV.

any ideas anyone!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
thankyou guys i dont think its the gauge but worth checking and definitely worth checking the charge on the expansion vessel

Sponsored Links
leek786 said:
thankyou guys i dont think its the gauge but worth checking and definitely worth checking the charge on the expansion vessel
Make sure you do it right :idea: :!:

pannierstan said:
leek786 said:
Make sure you do it right :idea: :!:

do what right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooh yes of course i see what you mean ......i will make sure i hold the pressure gauge correctly and do the risk asassessment before i stand on the stool and ooh yeah ask for a cuppa.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back