Potterton Performa 24 failure

Sponsored Links
We wish we’d known about this earlier, we discovered the previous occupants had this but didn’t say so we didn’t exchange it into our name. I doubt they’d cover the boiler now.

Also just been and checked that the two pins on both the DHW pressure differential valve and the diverter manifold are working but I can’t help but think the diverter is clogged as it’s the last thing to operate before the PCB tells the fan and air pressure switch to activate.

Sponsored Links
I have no idea what you are actually asking , what the hell do you want to know ? forget all the mumbo jumbo , just ask the question

I have no idea what you are actually asking , what the hell do you want to know ? forget all the mumbo jumbo , just ask the question

Well if you bother to read my post you’ll see that my boiler isn’t igniting and I’ve described the sequence of it’s start up to the point it fails.

If you can’t be arsed to read it then why comment?

Yes it’s a long post but if I simply say ‘my boiler doesn’t ignite’ I’ll have suggestions like ‘have you turned on the power’?

yes I read all of your post but it makes no sense at all, it is just a load of crap to be honest

yes I read all of your post but it makes no sense at all, it is just a load of crap to be honest

Well jog on then and fingers crossed someone who actually cares, isn’t bored and intent on being an idiot and knows what they’re on about replies. Thanks for your constructive input all the same.

what is that meant to mean before I jog on genius ?

It’s the term from the installation manual.

Funnily enough I’m here because I don’t know much about boilers and I’m asking for help, not someone to be a dick about things when they’re bored.

It’s the term from the installation manual.

Funnily enough I’m here because I don’t know much about boilers and I’m asking for help, not someone to be a dick about things when they’re bored.
I can assure you that no installation manual says "Diverter valves exchanger."

I can assure you that no installation manual says "Diverter valves exchanger."

I was referring to the Diverter Valve Assembly and in particular the Diverter Manifold as mine has corrosion present on the outside.

Now that we’ve cleared this up can you please be constructive or just say nothing at all.

I joined this forum as I was impressed by the knowledge of some which was passed on to others who are less knowledgeable but so far all I seem to have found is you and you’re clearly very bored.

I was merely pointing out , that if you want advice , get to the point, dont quote absolute rubbish, and someone might be able to help you, good luck I know your boiler inside out but will not get involved in any more communications

I was merely pointing out , that if you want advice , get to the point, dont quote absolute rubbish, and someone might be able to help you, good luck I know your boiler inside out but will not get involved in any more communications

Yes you have a point but the last thing I want to do is write a half arsed post which doesn’t describe everything I have done or found to be working because it just wastes everyone’s time. I wanted to do my best in assisting anyone who knows these boilers give the write answer or cause if the problem.

Your initial posts were not what I expected at all and it’s a shame that you didn’t say you knew the boiler as it just seemed that you wanted to pick faults in what I’d written.

So, to anyone else that knows about this boiler, please reply with some places to start looking at.

TIA

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back