Potterton Performa 28 Fault Please help

Not bad 250 worth of bits and now got an extra problem, and the original fault will more than likely resurface tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
Got the PCB for £58 delivered, the Fan for £99 inc Vat and the micro switches were £4.90 each so total spent so far £166.90

No advice given because you tell us you are getting a guy in .
58 Quid for a new board ? i would like to see link to that site.
Ok 166 quid spent and you still aint fixed it proper

Sponsored Links
hmm seem to have a chip on your shoulder mate, PCB was brought from A1 Distribution based in maidstone, they sell on ebay have a look and their service is second to none! from what I have read some problems can cause others to cause fault not saying this is the case but from what I have read this seems to be possible.

Still not sure why you feel the need to take the pee out of the cost and still got a problem....

no one could diagnose this issue including you namsag, hence trying the things I have, the guy I had out today suggested the fan at fault, I have replaced that and now have a working system other than the pressure Bar issue mentioned above.

Not got chip on shoulder just dont like dealing with liars who say they are getting a pro out and are on here asking for advice so they can give them the heads up when they visit
Strange someone would come out and suggest fan and you then fit it yourself. Why ??
I have diagnosed it way back in your original post .I even hinted at it but you obviously think whoever you call outwill rip you off .Carry on changing parts its your hard earned cash you are wasting.
As i said i will be very surprised if original fault does not reappear very soon

Mate I am NOT a liar! I have a friend who works for Kier Group and works on boilers he came out to me today during his lunch break at no cost, this is because favours are returned by favours, friends do things for friends not that you would have many by your tone.

It really is quite rude to call people liars? what on earth do I have to gain from lying on here ?

I don't believe you diagnosed it way back, at no point has anyone said its probably a Fan Fault.

in fact namsag I don't believe you have suggested anything at all, all you have done is questioned everyone elses advice and suggestions and by reading other posts on this forum it seems to be a habit of yours. If you have nothing better to do maybe you should go on a yahoo chat room and chat to others of your kind.

still no idea as to why I'm losing pressure and water from waste pipe ?

I would appreciate useful advice from a helpful person rather than completely useless advice from you know who...

kind regards

Glenn

So this really good friends of yours who has come out to the boiler WHY are you not phoning him up to ask this basic fault instead of asking people you dont even know.

Because he is/was at the Mighty Spurs game this evening and thought people on this forum may be helpful lol silly me huh!

OK over and out people cheers for all the advice up until the obvious point.

For those of you who helped many thanks! for the other un-helpfulls .. Do one ;)

Take it he was also at a spurs game when way back on page 1 you asked if anyone knew of anyone in harlow that could come out .
Did you not even think of your really good friend who doesnt charge then?

Answer nope, didn't realise his main job was dealing with boilers thought he was just a plumber, and I have never said "Really Good Friend", come on mate are you at school still lol

do you have a best friend and a second best friend lol

go have a spank and get it outa ya system.

I have tried 2 different PCB's now, the first had same issue as the original and the second is exactly the same symtoms tris1331 explained,

You say that you have tried TWO new PCBs!

But you only mention buying one at a price which is hard to believe!

Surely if you engage a professional and he changes the PCB then you dont pay him for a new PCB which does not fix the fault?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back