Potterton Performa 28 Unusual problem.

Jason How do i get your profile?

O.K. sorted it out i think. I have got to wait until you are on the forum,then click on your name when it shows you are viewing.

Sponsored Links
raden said:
be prepared for a CORGI fitter to keep on swapping things until it works ...
Why did you write this raden?

Do you have a grudge against CORGI and/or against RGIs?

raden said:
Why should I let them off the hook ?
Because you're not the police, nor judge, nor jury.

raden said:
I try and educate anybody who wants to know - who posted that replacing a Suprima pcb should only be done by a CORGI ?
Yawn - the Suprima PCB argument is getting very old, and when it arises it never reaches a conclusion.

Sponsored Links
This is really amusing!

Softus who is usually pretty critical of me has now realised that Raden ( who I used to treat as a "friend" and protect his business because I know that he is really quite clever ) is really promoting his anti CORGI people attitude because that suits his business.

The difference is that Geoff ( Raden ) seems to have forgotten me and is now being very critical and abusive towards me as well! In his undeserved defence, he used to be perfectly polite to me when we used to talk on the phone!

Tony

Agile said:
This is really amusing!

Softus who is usually pretty critical of me has now realised that Raden ( who I used to treat as a "friend" and protect his business because I know that he is really quite clever ) is really promoting his anti CORGI people attitude because that suits his business.
Agile, I hope that you understand that my comments towards you weren't, and aren't, personal. Nothing has changed, and I assume that we disagree about some things, but there was never any reason to prevent us agreeing about other things. Maybe it's a bit weird of me, but I'm able to distinguish between the things that someone posts and the personality behind the keyboard.

No, I'm not anti CORGI

I'm anti bad CORGIs, of which I've come across quite a few recently (not here, BTW)

Sorry if I've gone a bit overboard with this

No, I'm not anti CORGI

I'm anti bad CORGIs, of which I've come across quite a few recently (not here, BTW)

and it has nothing to do with business - which is why I don't use my name directly in posts (but I do make my valid email available for people to look

Softus said:
raden said:
be prepared for a CORGI fitter to keep on swapping things until it works ...
Why did you write this raden?

Do you have a grudge against CORGI and/or against RGIs?

raden said:
No, I'm not anti CORGI

So why did you post your anti-CORGI comment on this forum then?

raden said:
Keep going - you called ChrisR an eejit, and one broad brush apology isn't quite enough...

In all good faith I posted a problem on this board hoping for lots of helpful answers. What i got was 22 replies, only 4 of which, were anything to do with the title,the rest of the replies as you can see,were various people involved in a personal squabble.PLEASE STOP. If you want to continue start your own topic. I am still hoping for more replies to the problem.
Thanks.

COVKID said:
I am still hoping for more replies to the problem.
Fair play, and I humbly apologise if my involvement has scuppered the resolution to your problem.

However, the post from jasonvaughan made it look as though he would be attending, and your lack of further postings seemed to support that assumption.

BTW, you don't need to wait for a member to log on in order to get their Email address. The easiest way is to search (for all posts) on the member's user name, then click on the name, and then click on the button that looks like this:
icon_email.gif

Thank you softus. I could'nt find any information on the site regarding getting email addresses,will contact him.

Keep going - you called ChrisR an eejit, and one broad brush apology isn't quite enough...

Yeah - I specifically apologise for that here and now

Well that seems plenty magnanimous enough for me. Guys?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back