potterton profile 80 Fault honeywell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am restoring my house which has this boiler which to date has looked after us well, in the beginning of summer we had a honeywell wireless stat/programer fitted, all's well we thought but yesterday the heating did not come on, so I put on my "let's have a look hat", the hot water is controlled by the old honeywell wired programer which operates as it should, I first checked the 2 way motorised valve on the heating circuit and all is operational, I removed the top of the junction box to test the live feed to the pump, this works for the water but not the central heating, let me just say, the wireless programer and receiver are working, but the next bizare thing happened, I cut all power to everything and then on again and the live to the pump came on with the heating switched on, but after it clicked off it wouldn't liven up again, after being stumped I thought it time to ask the expert's,

Sponsored Links
Thank's for the reply, No its not but there are no original connections for the central heating going to it, what are you thought's

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back