potterton suprima 60 constant lock out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a potterton suprima and about 7 weeks ago the fan started makeing a strange noise , and then went into lock out , i have removed the moter and cleaned, and for about six weeks all was ok, now on start up the fan tries to spin but not fast enough and then it goes into lockout mode and has not worked for the last week, the pcb board was changed about 2 years ago with the updated version. any suggestions would be grateful. if it turns out to be quite expensive to repair, i am considering buying a new condenser boiler. is it just a straight swap, or does it involve a complete replumbing of pipes and wiring? my boiler is currently on an outside wall.

Thanks John

Sponsored Links
it is illegal to carry out such work unless you are competent to do so.

which updated pcb version ?

if the boiler is only currently on an outside wall, where do you plan to move it to ?

Armed with that information what is steering you away from it being a fan problem?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back