Potterton Suprima repair

Sponsored Links
Anyone got a 'Bootleg' copy?? There's a drink in it........... ;)

Why have you not purcchased a copy and tested the content instead of
just posting something off the net? Are you capable of understanding
the workings of the potterton boiler?

Sponsored Links

Keep your hair on son, I'm a Gas Safe RGI. To my uncertain knowledge there's a few problems with this appliance, not just the PCB.
In fact it's said to be the biggest pile of Engerlsih engineering sh.te ever to cross the Scottish border, well, since the Ideal Isar......... :LOL: :LOL:

You Engerlanders can't make boiler can you??!!

Keep your hair on son, I'm a Gas Safe RGI. To my uncertain knowledge there's a few problems with this appliance, not just the PCB.
In fact it's said to be the biggest pile of Engerlsih engineering sh.te ever to cross the Scottish border, well, since the Ideal Isar......... :LOL: :LOL:

Suprima was one of the best boilers ever made! Well once the upgrade kits fitted! :rolleyes:

Suprima was one of the best boilers ever made! Well once the upgrade kits fitted! :rolleyes:

What??!!! Are you on medication mate??!! A boiler that was featured on national TV's Watchdog, and left 1000s of disgruntled customers with a pile of scrap & still forking out a fortune to repair!!

You should get a job with Baxi/Potty PR mate............ :LOL: :LOL:

Ah yes Dan, many people bought them.

Nice photos by the way, I take it this is 'one of the best boilers ever made' also?? Also, can you see the big design fault with this boiler children??
Yes, well done, the fan is right on top of the cast iron heat exchanger & how long will it be before it goes t.ts up with latent heat?? Another boiler design by Primary 3!!.................... :LOL: :LOL:

Ah yes Dan, many people bought them.

Nice photos by the way, I take it this is 'one of the best boilers ever made' also?? Also, can you see the big design fault with this boiler children??
Yes, well done, the fan is right on top of the cast iron heat exchanger & how long will it be before it goes t.ts up with latent heat?? Another boiler design by Primary 3!!.................... :LOL: :LOL:

You clearly don't know what you are on about mate as I have worked for potterton for several years and once the pcb kits are fitted and replace the ones that did cause a few issues after several years service! Then they are great boilers and trust me the fans on these things last for years and years! I service 15 year old suprimas still with the original fans regularly! :LOL:

Well son, if you've only ever worked on Potterton(Heateam) & by your statement above, you clearly know f.ck all about boilers!!

But keep taking the meds laddie, believe me you need em!!!

Well son, if you've only ever worked on Potterton(Heateam) & by your statement above, you clearly know f.ck all about boilers!!

But keep taking the meds laddie, believe me you need em!!!

Trust me I have worked on alot of different boilers over the years! And the facts speak for themselves mate! This boiler outsold every other boiler for over 7 years! :LOL:

And their spares outsold many others more even longer ;).

Those pictures were of a boiler in Ealing fitted 10 ish years ago. Serviced by Heateam for 6+ of those. It was replaced last week after the third fan died.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back