pound coin gas meter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya all I have got to fit a pound coin operated gas meter as a secondary meter to spilt an building in two , I am getting the meter from b.e.s. in brum , my question is can you adjust the amount of gas they get for a pound , I assume you can but how do you do it ??????

Sponsored Links
How about Nowt as I think it will probably come with instructions on how to adjust it , I just wanted to know in advance.

I think there might be legal limits on how much a Landlord can charge for gas via a secondary meter. At least there used to be many years ago.

Sponsored Links
i am not the land lord I am the installer and i just want to know how to set it so that it is giving the right gas for the money

I think the restrictions on charges still apply!

However they are made up of a daily charge and a unit charge.

Tony

I understand that you cant set it unreasonably but it must be able to be adjusted depending on how much per unit of gas the main cus is being billed for , say it was preset at todays rate and gas prices doubled then all i want to know is how to adjust it to compensate for the sudden price rise of gas .

I now know how to adjust it as it has arrived but How can I be certain it is set up for todays prices I just want to know how much gas they should get for a pound in cubic feet :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back